PO: Queens of the Stone Age - ...Like Clockwork

yeah I'm way into the 45rpm thing, but wonder if the 180g are that too, since that comes with a big ol book that would be ultimate. man, I cannot express how excited I am for this, I love the hell out of these guys.

EDIT: I also heard that Dave Grohl and Nick Oliveri were gonna be on this one again, does anyone know if they are just guest spots or something or if that ever was the case?

yeah I'm way into the 45rpm thing, but wonder if the 180g are that too, since that comes with a big ol book that would be ultimate. man, I cannot express how excited I am for this, I love the hell out of these guys.

EDIT: I also heard that Dave Grohl and Nick Oliveri were gonna be on this one again, does anyone know if they are just guest spots or something or if that ever was the case?

Grohl drums on the whole album, Jon Theodore does some of the drumming and appears to be their new live drummer. Oliveri just did a guest spot.