SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

oZu9kAX.jpg

Lots of folks have been asking just how to go about acquiring a copy of the colored version BETTER CALL SAUL Limited Edition 7 inch of which there are only 100. Additionally, there seems to be some misinformation being shared so we want to clear that up first. No the colored copies aren't inserted randomly for Record Store Day, the copies that will be out there for Record Store Day are on black vinyl ONLY.

So how can you get one of these you are asking? There will be a extremely limited quantity of colored 7"s made available on a first-come-first-serve basis, no exceptions or special treatment, exclusively from our website. And the date in which they will be available will be announced to our email list ONLY. So head on over towww.spacelab9.com and sign up for our mailing list!

If they were never intended to be sold to the public why was this post made?

May I ask what became of the fifty involved with the crash/comments? If they were already pressed and meant to be distributed, were they given to family/friends as the first fifty were, used in promotions/giveaways, or are they ready to be purchased if Spacelab so chose to?

I already have a black copy, but wouldn't mind a colored version. I apologize if this is considered prying.

May I ask what became of the fifty involved with the crash/comments? If they were already pressed and meant to be distributed, were they given to family/friends as the first fifty were, used in promotions/giveaways, or are they ready to be purchased if Spacelab so chose to?

I already have a black copy, but wouldn't mind a colored version. I apologize if this is considered prying.

No prying at all I am happy to answer. Truthfully we have been just giving them away internally to new friends and partners we have met along the way.

Like I said a few posts back we were going to do another run of black vinyl but we opted against doing so as not to take away the specialness of the RSD version. We will have a new BCS project that we will announce soon that will not be ultra limited and something that we think you will all prefer.

No prying at all I am happy to answer. Truthfully we have been just giving them away internally to new friends and partners we have met along the way.

Like I said a few posts back we were going to do another run of black vinyl but we opted against doing so as not to take away the specialness of the RSD version. We will have a new BCS project that we will announce soon that will not be ultra limited and something that we think you will all prefer.

:officially stops pushing f5:

Great news! Look forward to the details and thanks for the info. Now that I see you switched to Spotify I will gladly use your site again. Good work Spacelab9

mbwuTxi.jpg

For Immediate Release:September 24th 2015

"SPACELAB9 UNVEILS “CEREAL CHILLERS” ART PRINT SET

In conjunction with our appearance at New York Comic Con from October 8th -11th, SPACELAB9 is happy to present a very limited edition of five 18” x 24” hand-screened art prints illustrated by artist Andrew Barr and inspired by everyone’s favorite breakfast cereal monsters. Entitled "Cereal Chillers”, this set of fine quality art prints are screened on 100 lb. pure white French construction stock with archival quality inks, by renowned printmakers Vahalla Studios.

The first three characters, dubbed “The Camp Vamp”, “Berry Stein” and "Spooky Blue” are available in an edition of 50 each which are available for purchase individually. Additionally, a set of five prints, which are housed in a hand-screened envelope, include the first three characters plus another two characters, “Crunch Corpse” and “Lycanthropuffs”. The latter two are exclusive to the full set, which is numbered of only 50.

So get hopped up on a heaping bowl of your favorite sugary monster cereal and visit SPACELAB9 at NYCC booth #842 before these “Cereal Chillers” are all gone!

Andrew Barr is a Canadian illustrator living on the outskirts of Toronto. When not providing illustrations and info graphics for a major national newspaper, he can be found drawing monsters, small press comic books, rock 'n roll album covers and pin up art. For more info regarding the artistry of Andrew Barr visit his webpage athttp://www.somethingagogo.com/

Will be at NYCC, have you given a price on these prints yet? Also, i'd love to know what that TWD pressing will look like and if you plan to do a non-picture disc version of vol 2.

We look forward to meeting you good sir! Price points will be announced the week of the show. As far as the new TWD variant we shall be issuing a press release with photos in the coming week. And in regards to a non picture disc version of Volume 2 it is something that has been discussed.

EaTgMYJ.jpg

SK1gRMN.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1st, 2015

SPACELAB9 REVEALS WALKING DEAD VOL.1 LP "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT

October 1st, 2015 – There’s a chill in the air and the daylight hours are getting shorter as the world awaits the return of… The Walking Dead! Just in time for the all-new season 6 and with the New York Comic Con just a week away, SPACELAB9 announces yet another key entry in their roster of NYCC exclusive releases for the sold out, multi-day pop culture extravaganza. That’s right, the official vinyl soundtrack to the multi award-winning fan favorite drama series AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD is back from the grave one last time in a very limited edition as SPACELAB9 unveils the NYCC Exclusive “Brain and Guts” Vinyl Variant Edition. Swirled in a ghoulish pink/purple marble vinyl, you’ll feel queasy watching the viscera spin on your turntable as you enjoy tracks from composer Bear McCreary and artists Jamie N. Commons, Voxhaul Broadcast, Baby Bee, Fink, Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene) & Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) as well as multiplatinum Icelandic artists Of Monsters and Men.

AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD “Original Soundtrack Vol. 1” LP “Brains and Guts” Variant Edition is packaged in a full color gatefold jacket and heavy card stock inner bag featuring images from the hit TV series. Supplies are very limited, so run as if your life depended on it to NYCC Booth #842 and visit SPACELAB9 for your copy of the AMC’S THE WALKING DEAD “Official Soundtrack Vol.1” LP “Brain and Guts” Variant Edition. It’s a no brainer!

EaTgMYJ.jpg

SK1gRMN.jpg

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 1st, 2015

SPACELAB9 REVEALS WALKING DEAD VOL.1 LP "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT

October 1st, 2015 – There’s a chill in the air and the daylight hours are getting shorter as the world awaits the return of… The Walking Dead! Just in time for the all-new season 6 and with the New York Comic Con just a week away, SPACELAB9 announces yet another key entry in their roster of NYCC exclusive releases for the sold out, multi-day pop culture extravaganza. That’s right, the official vinyl soundtrack to the multi award-winning fan favorite drama series AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD is back from the grave one last time in a very limited edition as SPACELAB9 unveils the NYCC Exclusive “Brain and Guts” Vinyl Variant Edition. Swirled in a ghoulish pink/purple marble vinyl, you’ll feel queasy watching the viscera spin on your turntable as you enjoy tracks from composer Bear McCreary and artists Jamie N. Commons, Voxhaul Broadcast, Baby Bee, Fink, Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene) & Emily Kinney (Beth Greene) as well as multiplatinum Icelandic artists Of Monsters and Men.

AMC’s THE WALKING DEAD “Original Soundtrack Vol. 1” LP “Brains and Guts” Variant Edition is packaged in a full color gatefold jacket and heavy card stock inner bag featuring images from the hit TV series. Supplies are very limited, so run as if your life depended on it to NYCC Booth #842 and visit SPACELAB9 for your copy of the AMC’S THE WALKING DEAD “Official Soundtrack Vol.1” LP “Brain and Guts” Variant Edition. It’s a no brainer!

See you guys next week!

PS: you should totally bring one of those better call Saul singles and set it aside for me!

See you guys next week!

PS: you should totally bring one of those better call Saul singles and set it aside for me!

We are looking forward to meeting you good sir!

As far as the BCS single you may have a chance- as we will be having a contest giving away a couple of copies at the NYCC.  In fact we will be having plenty of awesome contests for lots of other titles, and goodies.

Additionally, at our booth you'll be able to spin test presses of releases that haven't been announced yet. We will have a couple of more exclusives to announce before the show and there will be a few new releases which will announce all next week (and during the show). Still waiting for confirmation if we will have some of those new non NYCC exclusive titles on hand for the show.