SpaceLab9 thread

Rip

The GNR stuff:

And the score:

I'm not going to lie and say that the score stinks or anything but it's the same situation as with the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack and actual score, the licensed songs are what you are coming for when it comes to Fallout 3 in my opinion. Granted, the main screen theme rules and the final sequence to the G.E.C.K.O. are memorable, but other than that, the music was there for the ambiance. I bet you anything that it was probably just a pain in the ass to get the rights for every single one of the licensed songs so they settled for the score and the tracks they could get which was probably an easier time. Let's be honest with ourselves guys, we were all thinking it was going to be GNR with the fallout 3 theme probably for good measure on a 2xLP with a nice layout and everything. But there will be fans of the score, no doubt, so here's to you guys for getting what you wanted. As for me, I'll probably save the dough for Mega-Man. Also is Spacelab9 talking about getting a Super Mario record? Saw that as one of their hashtags when they were showing off the slipcase for the Mega-Man record.

Totally disagree with that. I woudnt mind a few of the more memorable oldies, but that was the exact reason I didnt buy the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I want the score. I like ambient scores and music, I dont need a mix tape of $1 bin items.

The only reason Id really have wanted the GNR was for three dog.

Hey guys thanks for the discussion and support regarding the Fallout releases. We know it was a long time coming as we hinted at it awhile back. The process was very long and we know some people are thrilled, while others are not. We are all vey serious Fallout fanatics here at Spacelab9 and we feel ecstatic about this project so we are thrilled to share it with you all.

Just for clarity's sake as we have been receiving lots of inquires, BOTH the box set (exclusive to http://store.bethsoft.com) and picture disc version (exclusive to Hot Topic) will be available on November 13th. However, if you will be in attendance at the New York Comic Con (or have an awesome friend who is going) this weekend, we DO have a limited number of copies of the Picture Disc version for sale at our booth #842. For those of you who came out today , firstly-thank you VERY much for your support and secondly, it was a pleasure meeting some of folks who we have gotten to know via these forums. 

Totally disagree with that. I woudnt mind a few of the more memorable oldies, but that was the exact reason I didnt buy the Guardians of the Galaxy.

I want the score. I like ambient scores and music, I dont need a mix tape of $1 bin items.

The only reason Id really have wanted the GNR was for three dog.

I like ambient scores too! I just don't think F3's is a memorable one. But it's just how I felt about it when I played that game.

CesVI7Y.jpg

SPACELAB9 ANNOUNCES THE BOOK OF LIFE: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK LP 

October 10th 2015 – Live from the New York Comic Con, SPACELAB9 are happy to announce “The Book of Life: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” LP which hits store shelves October 16th 2015. However, fans in attendance at the NYCC can visit SPACELAB9 at Booth #842 for an advance copy of the deluxe soundtrack album.

Limited to only 1,000 copies for North America, “The Book of Life: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” LP features the cinematic score and is packaged in a full color jacket with a full-color 12” x 24” double-sided insert featuring images from the film plus extensive liner notes by executive film producer, Jorge R. Gutierrez. The album is available in four different colored vinyl variants based on the lead characters Manolo, Maria, Xibalba and Joaquin, and they are randomly inserted.

“The Book of Life: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack” LP features score by Academy Award® and Oscar® winning composer Gustavo Santaolalla, as well as an eclectic mix of pop and Latin songs including musical performances by Plácido Domingo, Cheech Marin, Diego Luna and Zoe Saldana. Santaolalla has won two Academy Awards® for Best Original Score for his work on “Babel” and “Brokeback Mountain,” for which he also won a Golden Globe® Award. Most recently, Santaolalla composed the scores for best selling Playstation 3 video game “The Last of Us”, “August: Osage County” and the Jack Kerouac movie, “On the Road,” and he is currently writing the score for the stage musical “Pan s Labyrinth.” 

NYCC was an absolute blast! We really enjoyed meeting those of you who post in these forums, you were all really awesome individuals that we enjoyed talking with. It was a great experience and we will certainly be back next year. Additionally, we sincerely all appreciate the support very much. We are very glad that you folks are as supportive and as excited for the various forthcoming Fallout 3 releases. 

There are a very limited number of copies The Walking Dead "Brain & Guts" NYCC Exclusive Edition and Addam's Family "Black Pumpkin" NYCC Exclusive Edition, as well as Cereal Chillers Art Prints remaining that will be made available within the next 2-3 weeks when we start taking orders for the Mega Man LP. Also, we shall have Outalnder "Highland Mists" Edition LP and The Book of Life LP available as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Today at 2PM EST at www.spacelab9.com we will have available THE BOOK OF LIFE Lp, CEREAL CHILLERS Art Prints, and the remaining copies of THE ADDAMS FAMILY "Black Pumpkin" and THE WALKING DEAD VOL.1 "Brains & Guts" NYCC Editions.

** THE BOOK OF LIFE:
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP
------------------------------------------------------------

** LIMITED EDITION LP AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23rd at 2pm
EASTERN STANDARD TIME

SPACELAB9 are happy to announce The Book of Life: Original Motion Picture
Soundtrack LP. Comprised of three very limited variants, The Book of Life:
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack LP features the full soundtrack from
the hit animated film and is packaged in a full color jacket with a
full-color 12†x 24†double-sided insert featuring images from the
film plus extensive liner notes by executive film producer, Jorge R.
Gutierrez.

The album is available in three different colored vinyl variants based on
the lead characters Manolo (blue), Xibalba (purple) and Maria (red).

AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

** THE ADDAMS FAMILY:

** Original Music from the Addams
Family LP

** "BLACK PUMPKIN" VINYL VARIANT - NYCC EXCLUSIVE

In honor of the 50^th Anniversary of the beloved series, SPACELAB9 invites
all to once again visit the family at 0001 Cemetery Lane for a
long-awaited musical trip down memory lane with the release of THE ADDAMS
FAMILY: ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE ADDAMS FAMILY *50^th ANNIVERSARY EDITION*
LP!

The album, originally released in 1965, has been painstakingly remastered
and packaged in a full color jacket with a full color 12†x 24â€
double-sided insert featuring rare photos as well as extensive liner notes
chronicling the history of the iconic television series. Inexplicably
omitted from the original 1965 soundtrack album, the essential vocal
version of The Addams Family series’ theme song has been added as a
bonus track!

As many are already aware by now, we created this very limited "BLACK
PUMPKIN" SPLATTER VINYL VARIANT as an exclusive for our exhibition at New
York Comic Con earlier this month. We are now offering the final copies of
this variant exclusively at SPACELAB9.COM on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
BASIS.

DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF THIS RECORD, ORDERS ARE LIMITED TO TWO PER
CUSTOMER / ADDRESS!

** The Walking Dead:
Original Soundtrack Vol.1 LP

** "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT EDITION - NYCC EXCLUSIVE

As with the Addams Family "Black Pumpkin" Variant, a very small quantity
of this "BRAINS & GUTS" VINYL VARIANT was created as an exclusive for our
exhibition at New York Comic Con earlier this month. We are now offering
the final copies exclusively at SPACELAB9.COM on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE
BASIS.
DUE TO THE LIMITED NATURE OF THIS RECORD, ORDERS ARE LIMITED TO TWO PER
CUSTOMER / ADDRESS!

** CEREAL CHILLERS!

** SET OF FIVE HAND-SCREENED ART PRINTS

Just in time for Halloween, SPACELAB9, in cooperation with artist Andrew
Barr, present CEREAL CHILLERS! A set of five beautifully creepy prints,
hand-screened by the venerated Vahalla Studios.

Inspired by everyone's favorite breakfast-cereal monsters, a limited
edition of only 50 prints for The Camp Vamp, Berrystein and Spooky Blue
are available for individual purchase. The final two, Crunch Cadaver and
Lycanthropuffs, are available exclusively in the full set of five prints,
also limited to a run of only 50.

With that, we get ready to roll out our brand new and improved web store!
Built from the ground-up on an all new platform, we can almost kind of
guarantee that most everyone should have no problem getting on the site to
order, even during the heaviest of traffic times. We hope.

PRE-SALE BEGINS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23rd, 2pm EST at
SPACELAB9.COM

How many TWD were pressed for this variant?

Normally we don't like to disclose pressing number because we feel that only gives flippers ammo however, you do have a Wet Hot American Summer profile pic so I will make an exception. We made 200

Is there anywhere we can listen to the Adams Family online before we purchase?

Unfortunately we do not have rights to the digital so we don't have anything streaming or anything of that nature. However, I do know the soundtrack is on Itunes and Spotify.