Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

NEED the little mermaid one and also aladdin and beauty and the beast assuming those will exist and OMG

I'm mad you can't use hot cash on records though.

My local store always lets me use Hot Cash and other promotions on vinyl. I dunno if it's because they don't know the rules, or if they really like me, or if they're just really cool guys, but I don't see why your store should be anal about it. If one guy says no, pass on it that day and come back when there's a different clerk. Could save you $30.

It's Hot Cash time Andrew. So no vinyl online until it's over :(.

So that's why I can't find it. I thought they just moved it to another section (never really made sense being under "band tees") and I couldn't find it.

I know that Hot Cash can't be used towards vinyl purchases, but wouldn't it make more sense to do some coding on the site itself and make it smart enough to know not to allow a promo code to be used with certain items? Just hiding the entire section seems really lazy, and a good way to lose revenue while it's gone. 

Really want the Lion King OST, but not badly enough to drive an hour to the nearest HT. Guess I'll wait out the promotion and hope there's still some left when they're back up on the website.

If a Disney Picture disc at a Hot Topic in some small town is the thing that makes a kid buy a record player and learn to appreciate vinyl or any other physical music format, then I support it.

The more records that exist, the better! Press everything!

Turn Hot Topic into a full on record store! Kids don't need baggy zipper pants and Adventure Time lunch boxes anyway!

If Hot Topic wants to press up some Kidz Bop LPs, Go for it! I always thought that Smashmouth was a little too edgy so I like when the Kidz sing it. At least it's a physical format.

Most kids today hear a song they like and don't even consider that they should buy it or try to find more songs like it. They just listen to it on Spotify until they are sick of it and move on.

All records are great!

Is Black Cauldron DIsney? Press that! I would buy that one.

This is so random but I wanted to say that I just bought The Black Cauldron soundtrack on vinyl at Goodwill today. It's so pretty and new!