Disney/Marvel Soundtrack picture discs LPs - Hot Topic exclusives (updated 1/18/16)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Aladdin from Hot Topic - Hot Topic does ship right? (I did the in store pick up so it was free shipping though for Aladdin)

The rest I bought at the Disneyland Park itself - Every time I go I check the store at each park that carries vinyl to see if they have new ones. They are a bit cheaper than Hot Topic sells them for too at $21.98 plus tax - I have an annual pass so my whopping 10% discount covers the tax (Of course the pass aint free).

Im going to Disneyland tmrw \& go at least 1x per month so theorhetically I could pick one up for someone if they still have them in the park - the had both Little Mermaid & Lion King when I went 2 weeks ago.

Which park stores carry them?

In Disneyland it's off Main Street, it's a store that also sells a bunch of pins. If you are walking facing the castle it's on the right fairly early on.

In DCA it's after the entrance street, it's arias from the hot dog/shmoozies place- sort of on the way to the theatre that has the aladdin musical. When I go back an get the name I'll post!

I've held out on the pic discs so far. This one I'm probably gonna cave... probably get Tangled as well. So bummed, I waited too long and missed Nightmare Before Christmas.

before you hit the aftermarket, these are still available: http://www.disneymusicemporium.com/rgshop/nightmare-before-christmas-vinyl-picture-disc/

Hey I got my A Goofy Movie copy at my local Hot Topic near Philly, called yesterday morning and picked it up that afternoon.  However, my B-side is ridiculously noisy, anyone else experiencing the same problem?  Sigh... I thought I was done worrying about it when I got a copy...

1. It's a picture disc, and one side being worse isn't unheard of.

2. Did you clean it first?