shit people say that you can't stand

Haha, I'm guilty of this sometimes...only because I've worked places where there was no extra charge to the shop for running debit, but there was for credit. We never charged any difference to the custie though

When someone refers to a customer as a "custie"

Still love you though Mr. Savage.

Not a verbal thing but on people's instagram/twitter/other accounts, when the biog/about is just a list of one/two-word hobbies, interests, bands or whatever, separated by full stops. Like:

John. 24. Hardcore. Cats. Beer. Vinyl. Horror Movies. 

It's cool, I like all that stuff too but it just irritates the fuck out of me when it's presented like that.

I'm with you on this one.  It's usually 19 year old hardcore kids that own 12 records that  that do this.

I'm with you on this one. It's usually 19 year old hardcore kids that own 12 records that that do this.

This is how my Instagram bio looks but it's not because I'm trying to look cool or trendy I just like the way it looks. Nice and simple, but yes every kid who just discovered how many of the cool, trendy hardcore kids do this and copy that formula is kind of annoying. Maybe I'll change mine now :|

This is how my Instagram bio looks but it's not because I'm trying to look cool or trendy I just like the way it looks. Nice and simple, but yes every kid who just discovered how many of the cool, trendy hardcore kids do this and copy that formula is kind of annoying. Maybe I'll change mine now :|

Haha, well don't change it just because I said that.

My Instagram description thing is ( T_T)\(^-^ ) so that's pretty bad...

When someone refers to a customer as a "custie"

Still love you though Mr. Savage.

Oh, rest assured, that was a very deliberate use of that word ;) I knew someone here would hate it.

We had a girl at the cafe I used to work at that just called all the customers horses...it was weird.

I didn't realize this thread had gotten so popular. Since it is over 30 pages long, this has probably already been said, but I can't stand when people say, "That's madd cool. That's madd dumb. That's madd dope." I've seen it spelled with two D's, which only makes it worse. And honestly, "dope" is just a hideous word too, when used that way. Not a fan of that either.

Dank. When people use the word dank to describe a "heady nugg" (which I also hate...).

I may have already brought this up though.

I actually think "dank" is kind of funny. I use a lot of "stoner" slang to make a mockery of that subculture, because in my opinion it's just fucking stupid. I take no issue with pot smoking, but the type of people who sit around all day blazing up dank-ass OG kush, coming up with conspiracy theories and describing things as "crucial" or "the fire" really grate on my nerves.

I guess it's funny because I'll say this shit out of context or use it incorrectly.

So, I started using words like "dank" and "kush" as a joke, but they've slowly made their way into my actual vocabulary. Shit.

Oh.  I absolutely HATE when people who like to drink and party call themselves alcoholics.  Alcoholism isn't funny, and I know a lot of people who have had their lives fucked from it.  Just cause you're an idiot and get fucked up at the club every weekend doesn't mean you're an alcoholic.

"I'm OCD about _______..."

No, you're just VERY PARTICULAR about it.

In my experience, people with obsessive-compulsive disorders don't generally make idle talk with their coworkers about it.

This bothers me too but mostly because it doesn't even make sense to say it like that. "I'm obsessive compulsive disorder about _____" is just nonsense. But if you say "I'm obsessive compulsive about ______" then you're using correct grammar and not erroneously diagnosing yourself with a serious condition.

Oh. I absolutely HATE when people who like to drink and party call themselves alcoholics. Alcoholism isn't funny, and I know a lot of people who have had their lives fucked from it. Just cause you're an idiot and get fucked up at the club every weekend doesn't mean you're an alcoholic.

I know plenty of people who say this shit and it's so irritating when you have a family member who is an alcoholic. Alcoholism is a disease not just having a high tolerance for booze while at a sick rager.

Dank. When people use the word dank to describe a "heady nugg" (which I also hate...).

I may have already brought this up though.

Moe: Oh, everybody is going to family restaurants these days, tsk. Seems nobody wants to hang out in a dank pit no more.

Carl: You ain't thinking of getting rid of the dank, are you, Moe?

Moe: Ehh, maybe I am.

Carl: Oh, but Moe, the dank. The dank!