Mens Restroom Abuse

Got this email from the higher ups at work. I thought it was pretty hilarious. No, it's not from The Onion. Discuss.

email3_zps7ca01c62.png

Sounds pretty straight forward. If you are old enough to work, you should be old enough to hold your own dick and piss straight.

You don't work in child care do you? And the children don't receive emails like this I'd assume.

my male friend who stayed with me this weekend, seriously pees all over the seat every time. I HATE IT.

I took him in the bathroom and showed him the last time it happened, he just laughed. we've known each other since we were 6 so it's not weird or embarrassing for him. I don't think he'll ever change. how hard is it to pee straight???!?!!

my male friend who stayed with me this weekend, seriously pees all over the seat every time. I HATE IT.

I took him in the bathroom and showed him the last time it happened, he just laughed. we've known each other since we were 6 so it's not weird or embarrassing for him. I don't think he'll ever change. how hard is it to pee straight???!?!!

Once it's going it's easy, but to start and stop the stream can be unpredictable at times. Easily solvable by putting the seat up though.

That is such a great note. 

During the financial crisis in 2008 the largest office on my floor was occupied by a now defunct Financial Analysis firm. It was 90% dudes who wore suspenders and blue shirts that had white collars. During the meltdown I guess the writing was on the wall that they were finished so they'd be in the halls drinking whiskey, doing cocaine in the bathroom and more or less partying - it was awful. The worst came that they would trash the Men's room on our floor every day. What started as people pissing in corners turned to ripping doors off hinges until it became shit on the floor and the ultimate when for a couple days someone wrote on the wall in shit. They puked all the time and had to intentionally not use a toilet. It was so damn awful. When they finally closed up shop everyone else on the floor more or less threw a party. 

That guy is either a douchelord or has never lived with a woman before. It really is no trouble to lift the seat. As for leaving the seat up...when you flush droplets of water from the toilet spread about 2 meters(6-ish feet) from that toilet.

Close the lid you animals.

I never once thought I'd be a voice of reason

Just last week at work we had to sign a "Hand Washing Pledge".

Basically it was a pledge acknowledging that we know how to wash our hands properly and stating that each time we enter and leave the restroom we wash our hands.  There were pretty diagrams of how to wash our hands.  Everyone is also supposed to hum the Happy Birthday song twice all the way through each time we wash hands.

During the financial crisis in 2008 the largest office on my floor was occupied by a now defunct Financial Analysis firm. It was 90% dudes who wore suspenders and blue shirts that had white collars. During the meltdown I guess the writing was on the wall that they were finished so they'd be in the halls drinking whiskey, doing cocaine in the bathroom and more or less partying - it was awful. The worst came that they would trash the Men's room on our floor every day. What started as people pissing in corners turned to ripping doors off hinges until it became shit on the floor and the ultimate when for a couple days someone wrote on the wall in shit. They puked all the time and had to intentionally not use a toilet. It was so damn awful. When they finally closed up shop everyone else on the floor more or less threw a party. 

awesome, +1

When I was in 2nd grade someone pooped their underwear and then hid it in a hole in the wall in the bathroom (attached to the classroom). The teacher went around and checked that everyone was wearing their underwear until the perp was apprehended.

bill-lumbergh2.jpg

Can we talk about how hard it is to flush the toilet in shared/public washrooms? It never fails that every time i need to drop a deuce at my college, every stall has already had a log sunk in them, and yet to be flushed still. I mean, its a hard concept, pushing a handle to prepare for the next person, right?