PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

Its not important to me that is is real per se. What is important is the fact that there will be center labels and that aesthetically, that is awesome. At this point, I just continue do go back and forth with you in particular because I don't think you are correct. In the end it doesn't really matter but I can't see why you would be so wholeheartedly convinced that it is the same image only pixelated. I don't care that the image is a mock up. All I care about is the idea that this particular mock was probably carefully done to accurately represent what the real product will look like. If I'm wrong about that, I will not lose sleep. I just really don't see that the label images are identical (with one being pixelated) as you are proposing. To me it is clearly a different image.

No big deal. Just stating my position on that. I don't really know why we are technically arguing the point but for the record I am not excited or angered by the difference in our perceptions.

Its not important to me that is is real per se. What is important is the fact that there will be center labels and that aesthetically, that is awesome. At this point, I just continue do go back and forth with you in particular because I don't think you are correct. In the end it doesn't really matter but I can't see why you would be so wholeheartedly convinced that it is the same image only pixelated. I don't care that the image is a mock up. All I care about is the idea that this particular mock was probably carefully done to accurately represent what the real product will look like. If I'm wrong about that, I will not lose sleep. I just really don't see that the label images are identical (with one being pixelated) as you are proposing. To me it is clearly a different image.

No big deal. Just stating my position on that. I don't really know why we are technically arguing the point but for the record I am not excited or angered by the difference in our perceptions.

Agreed I just hope the labels aren't all the same! I hope that's the color vinyl that ends up happening as well.

Nope. 

You don't have to be mean or hurt someones feelings to be wrong and then admit it.

If I'm wrong I'll admit it. 

I just said I was wrong and admitted it.

Is it? I've been skimming over the whole time looking out for a Music Record Shop announcement.

Why not just keep checking Music Record Shop's website instead? Just saying because it would probably save you the headache of skimming across a bunch of us weirdos arguing over the minutia of what this release is going to look like. ;)

Why not just keep checking Music Record Shop's website instead? Just saying because it would probably save you the headache of skimming across a bunch of us weirdos arguing over the minutia of what this release is going to look like. ;)

I want to start arguing about dust sleeve thickness next. I swear if I get this and there are holes on all three edges like usual with printed sleeves I will go ape shit.

I'm running around town right now and it's actually much easier looking out for a link on this thread than searching through the MRS shop on my phone.

I want to start arguing about dust sleeve thickness next. I swear if I get this and there are holes on all three edges like usual with printed sleeves I will go ape shit.

Haha! You know, now that you bring it up, I really like the thickness and quality of the card stock used for the FTM inner sleeves. That would be nice.

I'm running around town right now and it's actually much easier looking out for a link on this thread than searching through the MRS shop on my phone.

I find that impossible to believe. Go to musicrecordshop.com. Search for "mars volta" in the search bar at the top. Continue to press the search bar with the saved search term in the new page until the item shows up. You're telling me that's harder than wading through page after page of discussion that more than likely has nothing to with what you want?

One button push VS visually scanning through an ever changing discussion thread.

I find that impossible to believe. Go to musicrecordshop.com. Search for "mars volta" in the search bar at the top. Continue to press the search bar with the saved search term in the new page until the item shows up. You're telling me that's harder than wading through page after page of discussion that more than likely has nothing to with what you want?

One button push VS visually scanning through an ever changing discussion thread.

Good lord. You're just in the mood to argue today, aren't you?

Glow vinyl sounds like crap so good on you unloading it to some sucker.

this, i sold my GITD copy of francis on here a few years back, and i don't miss it at all.

it sounded horrible. i'll be happy to pick up the repress when it comes out next.

anyone know if it's going to be 3xLP with locked grooves like the og was?

this, i sold my GITD copy of francis on here a few years back, and i don't miss it at all.

it sounded horrible. i'll be happy to pick up the repress when it comes out next.

anyone know if it's going to be 3xLP with locked grooves like the og was?

Has there been anything other then speculation that leads you to believe there will be other represses? 

Link plz!