PO: THE MARS VOLTA De-loused In The Comatorium 2LP

As much as you are in the mood to bitch about an issue that could easily not be an issue for you. :P

You're just mad because I'm right and you've been wasting all this time. ;)

Wow! Was I bitching?? Pretty sure I just said I was skimming over your argument about pixelated labels or whatever the hell the issue was. Believe it or not, I'm still interested in other things in this thread.

I wouldn't concern yourself too much over how a stranger on the Internet is spending their time. I'll probably just end up doing what works for me regardless...

Wow! Was I bitching?? Pretty sure I just said I was skimming over your argument about pixelated labels or whatever the hell the issue was. Believe it or not, I'm still interested in other things in this thread.

I wouldn't concern yourself too much over how a stranger on the Internet is spending their time. I'll probably just end up doing what works for me regardless...

My first post in response to you was just an attempt to help you. And I'm pretty sure my second response was a suggestion that could have been helpful as well. The fact that you initially said that you were skimming through in anticipation of a particular link it seemed as though that was your sole reason for looking through the thread. I assumed. So that's my bad. And if you couldn't tell, I was trying to lighten the tension because there's no good reason for us to have a problem so please forgive me for butting in. That is a sincere apology. It seemed as though your initial post was critical of the current discussion so I may have gotten a little jabby in my responses after a few. I take it all back though. Sincerely.

My first post in response to you was just an attempt to help you. And I'm pretty sure my second response was a suggestion that could have been helpful as well. The fact that you initially said that you were skimming through in anticipation of a particular link it seemed as though that was your sole reason for looking through the thread. I assumed. So that's my bad. And if you couldn't tell, I was trying to lighten the tension because there's no good reason for us to have a problem so please forgive me for butting in. That is a sincere apology. It seemed as though your initial post was critical of the current discussion so I may have gotten a little jabby in my responses after a few. I take it all back though. Sincerely.

No worries man. Thanks for looking out!

Just saying you don't have to pay $45 to hear it, brah. The vinyl medium carries with it a certain expense. Turntables aren't cheap. Receivers aren't cheap. Speakers aren't cheap. No one who truly listens to records in it for efficiency.

Aw man you're so right. You should change your name to 'The VC Oracle'

Haha why order a pizza when you can put ketchup and cheese on toast for, like, less money. Oh wait, you would rather pay the extra money for a real pizza? Let me tell you why you're wrong...

Nothing worse than sarcastic passive aggressive internet posts (this post included).

(Sarcasm off) All in good fun tho - bought the black and am looking forward to hearing this on my record player.

Just saying you don't have to pay $45 to hear it, brah. The vinyl medium carries with it a certain expense. Turntables aren't cheap. Receivers aren't cheap. Speakers aren't cheap. No one who truly listens to records in it for efficiency.

I can't believe you have 1200+ posts and you somehow have never noticed the name of this board...