PO Soon: If These Trees Could Talk - s/t & AtE,BtS 2LPs

to this board, it may have well have been wiki leak type scandal. shit gets seriously real here.

it was requested by the label..regardless if it was pressing info, favorite color or how many farts can fit in a jar.

it was asked by them.

thats all.

maybe not a big deal to most, but it was their wish.

i just know which ones im after and will hopefully get them.

Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to instigate anything with my inquiry. Not sure how the info is going to screw anyone over, but I do respect L&J immensely, so I can understand why we should honor their request.

That being said, what are the odds of getting hooked up with a tour variant? You know, assuming there is one.

Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to instigate anything with my inquiry. Not sure how the info is going to screw anyone over, but I do respect L&J immensely, so I can understand why we should honor their request.

That being said, what are the odds of getting hooked up with an orange-blue /100? Anyone seeing them on tour?

My buddy who lives in Ohio gets to see them all the time and is getting one for me. I'm sure I can get him to grab you one as well.

Holy shit I'm away from the boards for half a day & all hell seems to have broken loose. Reading the start of all this I started calmly spazzing thinking I missed some band exclusive variant, but it sounds like if I see them live at some point I can still get it?

And then there are two other colors going up tonight??

God help me if I somehow can't keep my complete collection alive.