Online sales of RSD releases

my comfirmation from bullmoose was from the gmail addy also.

The only thing I could think of was that they made a separate RSD handling account? But that would not make sense since some people combine with like non RSD...

However on my Bullmoose account it says I have one packaged and the other is still "order recieved" 

Just a strange email though for it to be flagged

This thread has been a fun read while I drank my coffee!  It looks like everything I ordered through Bull Moose is 'packaged up' or however they put it.  Save for True Widow falling through at numerous places, I've had good luck this year.

Thanks for all the heads up on sites posting inventory guys and gals!

so is everyone waiting until the wide release to pick up the LCD soundsystem box? do we have any more details about that release, is it the same as the RSD?

From what I heard earlier (in the regular RSD thread) it's the same except for the foil numbering. Not sure whether or not that's accurate, but it definitely made me feel better about my decision to wait for the standard release. Fuck the RSD pricing on that thing.

Anyone else charged twice from Bullmoose? I placed 1 order but it didn't bring me to a confirmation page, so I placed another order and that one I got an email.

Is this the real bullmoose?: [email protected]

My Gmail account seems to think it may be a phishing scam

Got the same email from them and my gmail did it too. I'm not sure it's bullmoose issue though since I ordered some rsd vinyl from a Canadian record store nothernvolume.com and their emails were sent from their gmail account to my gmail account and the same fraud/phishing scam alert came up.

This seems to be some odd gmail issue itself, not the stores imo

also their faq's section lists their email as [email protected]

So has anyone had an instance where part of their Bull Moose order shipped and then the 2nd part actually shipped as well? Trying to figure out if I missed out on part of my order or not.

Yes! It's wasn't RSD stuff... But I made a purchase a few months back where they shipped 2/3 things in the order. They said the 3rd item they'd have to search for... Well a week later, it shipped

From what I heard earlier (in the regular RSD thread) it's the same except for the foil numbering. Not sure whether or not that's accurate, but it definitely made me feel better about my decision to wait for the standard release. Fuck the RSD pricing on that thing.

I liked the $116 price from Bullmoose but of course they're not gonna free ship something like that so it's not available for online sale.  Cheapest I've seen anywhere else was $145 from a record store selling on Discogs.  I'll just wait until amazon.com has it for the list price of $130 w/ free shipping, especially since the only difference is some lousy foil numbers.  Then again, I'm sure these will hit Pop Market eventually down the road and if I were really patient, I could find this thing discounted even further.