Online sales of RSD releases

why is that I use to do that always as a kid plus they marked up rsd stuff by a lot so maybe it's justice

You know those employees that work there for shitty pay?  They have to deal with it when you hide stuff.  Stores keep inventory on items so they know what needs to be restocked, or what may have been stolen.  Plus it sucks when a customer walks up and says "Do you have this?" and the employee checks the inventory and it says they do.  Then they go to where it is supposed to be it and it isn't there because someone who couldn't even afford it hid it for themselves.  It is frustrating and makes the employee/store look incompetent in the customers eyes.

So stop doing that.  Just because something doesn't affect you directly doesn't mean it doesn't create problems for others.

Hell yes!! Can we be BFF's?

Alright, I've been a bad boy on VC lately so I've gotta make it up to some of the people who's asses I've reddened, so let's do it. I'll start w/ $10. If there are a few others that would like to chip in, PM Converge88. Converge, when you get to a Monetary figure you feel comfortable with, let me know via PM and I'll shoot you my donation.

I mean, the Dude's got a flippin tattoo of this thing. It's only the proper thing to do.

Alright, I've been a bad boy on VC lately so I've gotta make it up to some of the people who's asses I've reddened, so let's do it. I'll start w/ $10. If there are a few others that would like to chip in, PM Converge88. Converge, when you get to a Monetary figure you feel comfortable with, let me know via PM and I'll shoot you my donation.

I mean, the Dude's got a flippin tattoo of this thing. It's only the proper thing to do.

I feel sad for you.