Online sales of RSD releases

I emailed bullmoose asking if Paranorman was specifically the rsd edition and they said it was the rsd version. Guess ill wait and see...

My email reply below I got from them yesterday when I asked them if my order was a RSD copy because the RSD info was up on their site when I placed my order. Now you can't even order the 2nd pressing it seems, in store only as of now.

"Hello!

Ok, so one of the buyers just spoke with the label and this is NOT the RSD one (we just updated the webpage). It will be a 2nd pressing of black with random yellow copies. Please let us know if you would like to cancel! Sorry for the bad information on the site!

Kiley"

My Paranorman OST came in the mail today from Norman Records in the UK. The packaging is really gorgeous. Can't wait to play this tonight and see what colour it glows!

*edit* It's green

Also just posting again that I'm still looking to trade my Scott Pilgrim for a DCFC.

Ordered a copy of paranorman after seeing your post. Got the last copy of RSD variant from their store. Sent an email to confirm it was the RSD variant and they said yes! Super stoked! Thanks! Getting a copy at a reasonable price was insane and I believe I'm the only person in my country who has this!!

I don't know if this is the RSD release of the ParaNorman OST but incase people were still looking I just stumbled across this.

http://www.mondotees.com/ParaNorman-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack_p_1434.html

Only the Regular release. But hey, consolation prize is that it probably doesn't sound like shit like the RSD ones.

The envelope and thus vinyl was bent to shit bc of the flimsy packaging. Not how I would suggest shipping something over the pond!

Sent them an email, we'll see...

Am I the only one who thinks - generally speaking - UK shops and labels ship their stuff in the absolute worst way possible? I think Europe is bad in general, but the UK takes the cake - they're the only ones who constantly use those awful thin brown mailers for singles and LPs, sometimes without even a piece of cardboard inside for support.

And even when they do use cardboard mailers or fillers, it seems like it's a kind unique to that island which almost collapses upon itself like an accordion with barely a touch. I swear I've left one of those sitting empty on a counter after getting something mailed to me and within a week it had disintegrated under its own weight.

When I order from over there, I pretty much bite my lip and set the expectation that corners will be dinged to hell, at least one seam will be split and at least a few creases will be present on the sleeve. I just keep my fingers crossed the vinyl doesn't get warped - or worse, broken.

Just got my Veruca Salt 10" from Piccadilly. Is their shipping department ever a joke!

Who's idea was it to ship a record in a soft sided envelope?? This never had a chance to arrive without damage :(

I got my Xiu Xiu Best of from piccadilly in the mail today as well, also in a soft sided envelope. Putting the record in between two sheets of cardboard was a nice thought, but it didn't keep the cornes from getting dinged up.

I got my Xiu Xiu Best of from piccadilly in the mail today as well, also in a soft sided envelope. Putting the record in between two sheets of cardboard was a nice thought, but it didn't keep the cornes from getting dinged up.

I got a 10" and 7" from Picadilly yesterday. Also not a fan of their packaging but thankfully no damage to my stuff

I emailed bullmoose asking if Paranorman was specifically the rsd edition and they said it was the rsd version. Guess ill wait and see...

You should be getting an email from them today. They sent a mass one out to everyone who bought one around 9 am this morning saying it's not the RSD version and you can keep or cancel your order.

Check your spam folder just in case.

Welp. Got this email from Marvelio today (regarding Far Cry 3). To me, it doesn't even look like they ever sent it. The timeframe for me to get it hasn't even passed yet, and they are already refunding me after I just asked for a tracking number. Weird. Oh well, atleast I got my money back.

Dear Customer,

Your order has been dispatched as planned and as of now, has not been returned to us. We have of course already contacted the delivery service.
Unfortunately we were not able to provide a replacement delivery because the item is temporarily out of stock. Furthermore, this item is currently not available at any of our suppliers.

Since we would not like to keep you waiting, we cancelled your order and have refunded the cost of purchase.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

We would be pleased if you would consider us for future orders.

Sincerely
-Marvelio

Welp. Got this email from Marvelio today (regarding Far Cry 3). To me, it doesn't even look like they ever sent it. The timeframe for me to get it hasn't even passed yet, and they are already refunding me after I just asked for a tracking number. Weird. Oh well, atleast I got my money back.

Dear Customer,

Your order has been dispatched as planned and as of now, has not been returned to us. We have of course already contacted the delivery service.

Unfortunately we were not able to provide a replacement delivery because the item is temporarily out of stock. Furthermore, this item is currently not available at any of our suppliers.

Since we would not like to keep you waiting, we cancelled your order and have refunded the cost of purchase.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

We would be pleased if you would consider us for future orders.

Sincerely

-Marvelio

What email address did you contact?

What email address did you contact?

Contact them through Amazon, so there is a record of it and Amazon can refund your money if you have any issue with Marvelio. We should all leave them feedback as well, it's ridiculous that this seems to be a common business practice for them, yet they still have a very high amazon rating.