So.. Who is Zay Zay really? (Why are threads being locked?)

I also have him on Snapchat. I'm trying to upload some screenies but Imgur is taking a shit. I'm not even exaggerating when I say, 800 seconds of Snap footage of him doing some headbanging pose in checkered pants and make shitty growling/screaming noises to some shitty band Ronnie Radke bullshit.

I snapped him asking about buying the RSD Paramore he claimed to be selling and asked for pics (which users here have done as well) and he was basically like "lol you can't afford what I want for it" so I'm pretty sure he's completely trolling now.

For the record:

A member of these boards melted a $150 record down to a bowl just to raise hell. That thread got locked.

Let his $150 be worth it and unlock that Paramore thread. You can lock all other threads, but at least pay him the respect of throwing $150 in the trash for the boards to have a good time.

TLDR; unlock the Paramore thread.

For the record:

A member of these boards melted a $150 record down to a bowl just to raise hell. That thread got locked.

Let his $150 be worth it and unlock that Paramore thread. You can lock all other threads, but at least pay him the respect of throwing $150 in the trash for the boards to have a good time.

TLDR; unlock the Paramore thread.

Because he definitely had the record and didn't photoshop it

the only thing i wanted was built to spill, and even when my friend called me upon finding a copy, i passed. went back the next day with a change of heart, and it'd been purchased that morning.