So.. Who is Zay Zay really? (Why are threads being locked?)

In his defense, he's been a part of the boards for a while and has probably learned the ropes a bit. I think that even at Eric's worst, I could handle him than Zay at his "best".

At Eric's worst he made jokes about the boston marathon bombings the day of the attacks.

I'd take anything zay has said or done on these boards over that any day

At Eric's worst he made jokes about the boston marathon bombings the day of the attacks.

I'd take anything zay has said or done on these boards over that any day

Yeah but that was also a 15 year old over a year ago, I'm a completely different person now and by holding it against me you're just being petty, and I condoning what I didn't in? no I am not, I take full responsibility for my actions regardless of my age then. I'm just saying you can't judge someone on an action they made over a year ago.

I don't mean to make this about me, but truthfully I see Zay's situation similar to mine when I first joined so i guess I see it from a more personal light. I understand that he's an adult and doesn't act like it at all, but why don't we just leave him be and let him jerk off about paramore on his own, every time you comment and acknowledge him it gives him some kind of feeling with causes him to act out more, if you want the kid you stop you guys have to stop adding full to the fire. I understand that he's pretty cringy and not the coolest person, but sitting around in a fourm post making fun of him doesn't make you any better than him. Just leave the kid be as long as he's not being a total dick without warrant, and right now he as just cause to act the way he does becuase look at the way you guys are treating him. Let's just leave him and and music taste alone. 

Yeah I get that I was doing it too, but now i realize the error of my ways and I've been taken back, and I think we should all stop and realize how much we could be hurting this person. Sorry if I'm getting supery feely and white nighty I just no longer feel comfortable making fun of this kid.

I understand that due my posting history and my age I won't get much say in the situation but those are my 2 cents.

Damn. I actually for once agree w/ Eric. Not that I had disagreements w/ the guy, but damn. Well put.

It seems to me that ZayZay is starved for attention and for some reason lashing out whenever someone razzes him or talks shit to him and about him in "his threads" (which is something else I find completely ridiculous to lay claim to a thread as if you're the only person allowed to have the "right" opinion or whatever.) and just gives him any rope.

It's already clear that he likes to instigate people and cause trouble. The added problem is that quite a few here who should know better are feeding fuel to that fire. Best solution short of 86'ing him? Ignore the guy. Stop posting/replying to any of his threads not matter how asinine or warranting ridicule they may be. Some will argue that he's "funny" and all in good "fun". I fail to see it that way.

Yeah but that was also a 15 year old over a year ago, I'm a completely different person now and by holding it against me you're just being petty, and I condoning what I didn't in? no I am not, I take full responsibility for my actions regardless of my age then. I just saying you cna't judge someone on an action they made over a year ago.

I don't mean to make this about me, but truthfully I see Zay's situation similar to mine when I first joined so i guess I see it from a more personal light. I understand that he's an adult and doesn't act like it at all, but why don't we just leave him be and let him jerk off about paramore on his own, every time you comment and acknowledge him it gives him some kind of feeling with causes him to act out more, if you want the kid you stop you guys have to stop adding full to the fire. I understand that he's pretty cringy and not the coolest person, but sitting around in a fourm post making fun of him doesn't make you any better than him. Just leave the kid be as long as he's not being a total dick without warrant, and right now he as just cause to act the way he does becuase look at the way you guys are treating him. Let's just leave him and and music taste alone. 

Yeah I get that I was doing it too, but now i realize the error of my ways and I've been taken back, and I think we should all stop and realize how much we could be hurting this person. Sorry if I'm getting supery feely and white nighty I just no longer feel comfortable making fun of this kid.

I understand that due my posting history and my age I won't get much say in the situation but those are my 2 cents.

This to the infinite power.

I just saying you cna't judge someone on an action they made over a year ago.

i had a really hard time getting passed this line.

The best thing about being pale is that we take on the color of any lighting and can easily blend into our surroundings.

We reflect the color, actually. ;D  Which definitely helps the blending into our surroundings thing, haha.

EDIT: Oh, look at that.  Allison basically said the same thing haha.