So.. Who is Zay Zay really? (Why are threads being locked?)

I'm in complete agreement (including your sarcasm). Posting those pictures definitely crosses the line, and keep in mind this is coming from the guy who didn't want any of these threads to be locked for their sheer entertainment value.

To Logan: No one has to make threats or wish harm on someone else for it to be considered bullying. Zay sent those pictures to you in confidence based on a private conversation you were having with him. If you found out that he had hurt himself after seeing this thread or worse, you would probably feel different about the situation and it would be something you'd have to live with forever. And I'm only saying that because I've had friends in similar situations do the same thing. It's not cool. Poking fun at someone can be entertaining but there's definitely a point where it becomes malicious and turns to gang mentality. Posting private pictures with the intent to make someone look foolish is right around where that line should be drawn.

Okay, I see where you're coming from and I could have phrased that better because that's not entirely where I was going with that statement. I should have posted somewhere with those photos that Zay is FULLY aware that I had them screencapped/saved to my phone and that they had been sent to people prior to this. Snapchat notifies you when someone takes a screencap and I was totally upfront about it. He didn't care. Yes, it was absolutely against my better judgement to post the photos on this forum and due to the shit it started, I did delete my post. But regardless of it being a private, public, whatever...permission was there to an extent. I should have thought to state that. 

I'm perfectly aware of what bullying is and what it can do to a person. As I've stated before, I was someone who was often thrown into those situations and long before schools were actually taking action over cases like that. Most people here can tell you that I do not have a malicious bone in my body, I think everything was taken way out of context and now it's just turning into people having a white knight complex. 

This kid looks like he's 15 and didn't do much expect post maybe 4-5 threads about terrible bands people his age listen to. Maybe lay off him a little bit? I don't think anyone has crossed any severe lines (yet) but people are making a much bigger deal out of him than he ever was/is.

Nobody's fighting free speech or whatever, just please don't go overboard with this.

But he's also an asshole who perpetuates most of the shit that he gets. Simple.

So is just about everyone else on this board...if I reacted to everyone's annoying posts the way people reacted to this cat, you people would be calling for my immediate banning.

Who really cares about any of this, what the fuck

Tell 'em babe.

You two...so adorbs. :D