PO: Real Friends - Maybe This Place is the Same and We're Just Changing

I liked ETDYH a lot, but I still don't understand why these guys blew up. Their last release was nothing special. And once again, on this track, the vocal melodies are so odd. Does Kyle just write poems and then put them to music? It doesn't seem to flow here. These guys have been forgettable for me as of late, and if this album continues on the same path they've been on, I'll easily forget them all together.

I liked ETDYH a lot, but I still don't understand why these guys blew up. Their last release was nothing special. And once again, on this track, the vocal melodies are so odd. Does Kyle just write poems and then put them to music? It doesn't seem to flow here. These guys have been forgettable for me as of late, and if this album continues on the same path they've been on, I'll easily forget them all together.

I feel the same way. ETDYH was pretty solid enough for these guys to blow up, but ever since then their releases have been average or less. And signing to Fearless was an interesting decision. I'm just gonna wait until I hear the whole album before I decide if I'm over these guys.

i have to agree with you guys on the vocals, but i am little more inclined to support these guys considering they're local and they rep the local scene hard and they're pretty much friends with every local band im friends with sooo. i just feel if i support these guys, that money will turn around and help out here.