PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

Of course, if you play our records backwards you'll hear subliminal messages only cats will understand. They provide the necessary tools for your cats to raid your stash of catnip & canned tuna. We love cats.

Btw what's with the cats? That a forum thing? Or a 'this thread sucks ass so here's a cute cat .gif to get you by' thing?

i just really like cats. that and yes, cat gifs tend to diffuse a potentially hostile situation such as this thread.

and now i really like you because of the above post. looks like i'll be purchasing one of those deluxe LPs for my cats!

Of course, if you play our records backwards you'll hear subliminal messages only cats will understand. They provide the necessary tools for your cats to raid your stash of catnip & canned tuna. We love cats.

Btw what's with the cats? That a forum thing? Or a 'this thread sucks ass so here's a cute cat .gif to get you by' thing?

Its the internet, my friend. Without cat pictures there would be nothing but politics and pron. 

Also, can we get confirmation on whether or not the ETR pressing has the backwards cat messages? Or is this something which my cats will need to wait for the 10yr version to hear? 

I want to high five you so bad right now.

Its the internet, my friend. Without cat pictures there would be nothing but politics and pron. 

Also, can we get confirmation on whether or not the ETR pressing has the backwards cat messages? Or is this something which my cats will need to wait for the 10yr version to hear? 

its one of the deluxe features on the version from the band, duh.

i'm telling buffy and xander that they'd better start saving up their kitty coins. (those are my cats, not characters from the tv show to whom i'm referring. i'm only slightly neurotic.)