PO: Cartel- Chroma via ETR ON SALE TODAY at 4:24pm Est

For anyone interested, I have made an official statement regarding the matter.   The band and I have worked everything out and chalked this whole situation up to a communication breakdown and misunderstanding.  

This will be the last time that this is addressed publicly & i hope that everyone who was again ETR can see how things unfolded in my experience. Thanks again to everyone who purchased the release and the on going support of the VC community. ETR has almost a dozen more great releases planned for later this year 

http://www.underthegunreview.net/2014/05/16/utg-exclusive-enjoy-the-ride-records-releases-statement-on-cartel-chroma-pressing/

Glad you got the chance to clear your name. I've always admired the way you handle bad criticism. I'm looking forward to picking up Chroma from the ETR webstore soon. 

Glad you got the chance to clear your name. I've always admired the way you handle bad criticism. I'm looking forward to picking up Chroma from the ETR webstore soon. 

Thanks & only 19 are left as of now so if you wanted the ETR variant than I expect them to be sold out in the next few days & get on it asap

I'm so pumped.... Almost in tears. This album means so much to me. My only wish would be they would've used the original acoustic version of Save Us... But I'll take this. Thank you Ross. You truly are my vinyl savior.

Can someone please tell me where I can get a copy of the acoustic version of Save Us? I've never heard it, but really want to haha

I had to plunge the depths of the internet a few months ago for the demo. The "acoustic" (piano version) was released on The Militia Group release of Chroma but was replaced with the full band version which is on iTunes once Epic re-released the album the following year.

LINKS REMOVED

btw - are we allowed to post links like these? I'm looking for a Rules thread but cannot find one so I'm just gunna go ahead and post until someone says otherwise.

I had to plunge the depths of the internet a few months ago for the demo. The first file was released on The Militia Group release of Chroma but was replaced with the version on iTunes once Epic re-released the album the following year.

PM for links

btw - are we allowed to post links like these? I'm looking for a Rules thread but cannot find one so I'm just gunna go ahead and post until someone says otherwise.

I'm pretty sure I bought this early so I'm not even sure which version I have haha my version is Will and the piano, with some violins(?) coming in toward the end. Is this the acoustic version? Or how are they different?

The difference between the two is just a full band (Epic's) version (drums, guitars, strings). If your copy doesn't have the epic records logo on it then that is the old version (also has the O-card - sleeve for the cd case)

We still have a few old version chroma cd's militia group sent us. Of course you can only buy them at our shows.

The difference between the two is just a full band (Epic's) version (drums, guitars, strings). If your copy doesn't have the epic records logo on it then that is the old version (also has the O-card - sleeve for the cd case)

We still have a few old version chroma cd's militia group sent us. Of course you can only buy them at our shows.

I'll grab one when I see you dudes in Philly, then.  ;)

This community prides itself on supporting artists, please don't post links to copyrighted material.

Thanks for letting me know

Nic, please come to Jacksonville, Fl next tour! I saw you guys way back in 2007 as my first concert (15 years old) and I was not disappointed. Thanks for the great music. Chroma & Cartel are two of my favorite albums.

O damn, well I have the original version then and didn't even know it. I've never even heard the full band version. I guess I'll hear it when I get the record haha

hmm interesting. I'll have to check mine. I know it has the o-card though.

That's the old version. Epic didn't re-release with the O-card because it was expensive to press, like 90cents per record or something (But they had us re-record a song, & re-shoot a video... The logic there is not sound). Major labels...sheesh.

ACS: thanks man! We certainly will, freebird live venue is the jam!

I'm sorry but reading that article made me laugh my ass off. Seriously, the guy came to do the much hyped interview then felt it was too long to write himself so he just let the label write it? I don't smell any more controversy than this band should be checking with their manager as to why this slipped but this article is a pathetic excuse for journalism.