Brand New - Deja Entendu

Yeah you do. But Cheese ballzdeep needs to get a life way more.

Haha, Cheese Ballz (deep) you got called out. (I luh you boo!)

What artists are around now that I'm gonna regret liking in 16 years?

Dude, I dunno. The same ones I am? TWIABP for one. ;) hahahaha, just kidding, but srsly.

EDIT: Actually, I don't regret anything. I'll still rock out with my cock out to Slipknot S/T (or even Iowa). KoRn is really fucking good live. Every piece of garbage I've ever enjoyed has made me who I am, musically. Love it or leave it. For instance, last Friday I went to see Andrew W.K. sing lead vocals for Marky Ramone's Blitzkreig. 30+ Ramones songs. It was awesome, and I felt great afterwards. Being 14 isn't all that bad (even when you're actually nearer to 30). 

EDIT: Actually, I don't regret anything. I'll still rock out with my cock out to Slipknot S/T (or even Iowa). KoRn is really fucking good live. Every piece of garbage I've ever enjoyed has made me who I am, musically. Love it or leave it. For instance, last Friday I went to see Andrew W.K. sing lead vocals for Marky Ramone's Blitzkreig. 30+ Ramones songs. It was awesome, and I felt great afterwards. Being 14 isn't all that bad (even when you're actually nearer to 30). 

I appreciate this. Thanks, actually.

I still kind of like S/T and a little of Iowa, but for a while there I thought they were God's gift to metal. \m/

ME TOO. Then I kinda drifted out of metal, but again: Rock out/ cock out. I still haven't seen Slipknot live. It's on my todo list. I've seen a lot of bands, but they've yet to be viewed and heard by me. Forward-Slash Em Back-Slash. 

ME TOO. Then I kinda drifted out of metal, but again: Rock out/ cock out. I still haven't seen Slipknot live. It's on my todo list. I've seen a lot of bands, but they've yet to be viewed and heard by me. Forward-Slash Em Back-Slash. 

Really haven't seen any major act live. Seen some local stuff, but that's about it. Trying to sell some stuff in my FS to get tickets to the festival here in September that has Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, Thrice, and some others.

I had a middle school nostalgia night and went to a Korn/Slipknot show late last year. No ragrets!!!

Hate to be that guy, but this (/) is a forward slash and this (\) is a back slash.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slash_%28punctuation%29

Really haven't seen any major act live. Seen some local stuff, but that's about it. Trying to sell some stuff in my FS to get tickets to the festival here in September that has Brand New, Jimmy Eat World, Thrice, and some others.

If you like BN, you'll never regret selling your sibling to see them live. I promise.

I never saw the pumpkins, but approximately 1 hour prior to seeing Korn, I saw Manson, that's another one who is a great live show. #You were 4 years old on this day.

hahhaha, fair enough. hashtag I'm drunk and won't remember tomorrow. ;)

Headed out to a guitar lesson, I'll be back later. Enjoy your drinks :P

We totally hijacked the BN thread, let's move our conversation over to small talk (everybody)

Slipknot is incredible live. The show is amazing. 3 drummers...that alone is insane to watch/experience. Seen Manson a few times. He puts on a good show, but the sound was always terrible.

Debating trying to see Slipknot when they come here, but that festival I was talking about earlier is my #1 priority. I'd love to see Thrice.