Brand New - Deja Entendu

Your signature kind of angers me.  Why do you feel the need to justify a not massive collection to strangers?  Who cares?

Some people do. I've had that up since I joined, though, just never felt like changing it. Gimme a second.

Changed my signature  ;)

Dont forget the A7X

On the rare ocassion I look through vinyl at a HT when one of the kids who works there tries to sell me on stuff I'm just like "I get it, it's your job, but please don't. It's embarrassing enough having to flip past all these A Day to Remember and Korn records."

Haven't seen Korn, but I kind of like the other bands. A7X's stuff after the first one was pretty good.

I dig the first couple ADTR records (cuz pop-punk) and the first two A7X records. A couple songs on "City of Evil" we're decent too. Definitely not the best two bands ever, but I guess I see them for what they are. Some of that A7X shit is laughable at times.

And the drumming on ADTR's "For Those Who Have Heart" is fucking rad. I wish Alex wouldn't have watered his shit down after that album.

I dig the first couple ADTR records (cuz pop-punk) and the first two A7X records. A couple songs on "City of Evil" we're decent too. Definitely not the best two bands ever, but I guess I see them for what they are. Some of that A7X shit is laughable at times.

And the drumming on ADTR's "For Those Who Have Heart" is fucking rad. I wish Alex wouldn't have watered his shit down after that album.

What's laughable about it? They had some songs that weren't as great, but I really like a lot of it.