Brand New - Deja Entendu

For what? It said out of stock when I clicked. Not sure why I did that though.

Update May 28, 2015:

More copies are on the way to us. We recommend that you order now to get in line. We will ship your order when the records arrive. Local fans should call their favorite Bull Moose and ask us to save you a copy. We do not expect shortages, but you never know!

& to the OP, no they don't :/

Update May 28, 2015:

More copies are on the way to us. We recommend that you order now to get in line. We will ship your order when the records arrive. Local fans should call their favorite Bull Moose and ask us to save you a copy. We do not expect shortages, but you never know!

& to the OP, no they don't :/

Okay I thought he must have had a reason. It does say they can try to get it but I didn't know about that.

Then help out some people who want them? Or just be an asshat and gloat about your ten Deja's.

agua has been around for awhile and has helped a lot of people on these boards. Don't worry about how or why ten Deja's. Just know Agua is far from an asshat.

Yeah, agua is known to buy extra copies and get them to people who missed out on them for cost.

Can we just drop the "unlimited" term for this? Obviously this shit is hard to find, and copies in actual brick and mortar stores are almost nonexistent.

Except that more are being made and shipped out. They're hard to find now, but second and third waves of these are going to hit. Just because they didn't press 100000 of these all at once doesn't mean it's not unlimited.

They should just press so many of these that 10 years from now people will be like "Yeah, I looked through the records at the Goodwill. It was nothing but Barbara Streisand, Englebert Humperdink, and Deja Entendus."

Triple Crown would still make a killing as long as they let their stock slowly trickle out into the market. Motherfuckers would be buying them up like the apocolypse was coming and Brand New records were set to be the post-civilization currency.

Except that more are being made and shipped out. They're hard to find now, but second and third waves of these are going to hit. Just because they didn't press 100000 of these all at once doesn't mean it's not unlimited.

Unfortunately, I have hit my quota for positive votes on this day, but I wanted you to know, you WOULD have gotten one.

2035650845_hey20you20are20awesome_answer

I've never heard Brand New on the radio, but in defense of that, the only radio I listen to is NPR. My music time in the car is reserved for listening to very valuable records on my all-in-one, portable, battery powered Crosley as I swerve to avoid potholes.

The underlined sentence is a lie.

This thread is bad enough without the cast of the Jersey Shore. Please do not bring anymore idiots in here than we already have. #NickAltverified

Also. Yes the Foo Fighters are better than Brand New. However, I own every BN record and the closest thing to the FF I own is Probot. What does that make me? #bebrutallyhonest

This thread is bad enough without the cast of the Jersey Shore. Please do not bring anymore idiots in here than we already have. #NickAltverified

Also. Yes the Foo Fighters are better than Brand New. However, I own every BN record and the closest thing to the FF I own is Probot. What does that make me? #bebrutallyhonest

Well you're Fowty/Nick Alt, so that makes you #sxy/hrrbl