Brand New - Deja Entendu

The brand new reddit is the weirdest thing i have ever seen. Scores of kids buying the records & the book to frame and hang on walls. Why not just get posters made of the lp covers and frame those?

http://i.imgur.com/3ZiIO0g.jpg

the Hobby??

Even if I didn't think that was hella stupid, it doesn't even look cool!

I never thought I'd hear Crosleys and cum in the same sentence. #NewLows

Actually they have a new model called The Cumley. You can ejaculate on the record while it spins & create lovely spirograph inspired imagery. It cums with a plastic tarp to prevent any splash back. Annnnnnnnnnnd you dont have to worry about fucking up your records, cuz theyre already fucked from being on a Crosely.

I agree with your first point Tommy, except I'm not really embarrassed of being a BN fan as much as I am embarrassed to be lumped into that category. The same can be said of Coheed and Cambria. I'm a big CoCa fan, but I'm not a fan of a lot of CoCa fans.

I have a fucking CoCa tattoo and I'm not a fan of most of their fans. Brand New mega fans are the absolute worst though. Think they'll be like the Pearl Jam fan club in fifteen years?

I agree with your first point Tommy, except I'm not really embarrassed of being a BN fan as much as I am embarrassed to be lumped into that category. The same can be said of Coheed and Cambria. I'm a big CoCa fan, but I'm not a fan of a lot of CoCa fans.

Preach

I don't know too much about the Ten club or whatever it is. I imagine they are as rabid as some others. I try not to generalize people, but some of my fellow fans of certain bands make it tough. Others aren't so bad. I'm older now to the point that I can hang back and still enjoy myself.

to clarify, that last sentence should read "I'm mature enough that I don't have to be in the front row to enjoy myself or own everything to enjoy myself. I like stuff and the front row, but I don't need that to enjoy concerts or whatever."

(sometimes my brain is paragraphs ahead of my speech)