Fear Before Art Damage

Yeah I remember feeling that their best stuff was TAOM and the track '237' that was on the Master of Horror soundtrack and A Little Less Teeth EP. It's been so long, though.  I barely even remember and don't really listen to stuff like that anymore. I would prob go back and revisit TAOM just to see if it holds up, but I doubt it, considering how much my tastes have shifted over time since that came out.

I'll definitely never forget that Halloween show where they wore the Team Zissou uniforms, though. That's how I'll always remember them. I feel blessed for being able to see BvS live before they called it quits. They played almost every song they had. They pretty much played Right Now... AND Terrorhawk in entirety, minus just a few tracks.

I had to work the night that tour was playing a mile from my job. So fucking pissed I didn't go.I liked Since by Man but really hate myself for missing Bear vs Shark.

Was never into Fear Before, but saw them a couple times opening for other bands. My Fucking Deer Hunter is a decent jam though.

I am very new to VC, but I have to say checking this message board constantly at work and catching gems like this make it all worth while. I had been on the hunt for this album for a while and couldn't justify paying eBay prices but jumped on this without a second thought. Haven't got such a huge adrenaline rush from a deal like this one in a while.

I am very new to VC, but I have to say checking this message board constantly at work and catching gems like this make it all worth while. I had been on the hunt for this album for a while and couldn't justify paying eBay prices but jumped on this without a second thought. Haven't got such a huge adrenaline rush from a deal like this one in a while.

exactly how I felt