MAN ADVICE v2.0

All three :o

Don't sell yourself short.

To be fair, no self-respecting lady would consider a guy very charming if he was a shitty friend to someone he chooses to hang out with. And disrespecting someone else's relationship - or the budding of one - is extremely unattractive and shows how little relationships truly mean to that person.

Being hung doesn't matter if someone is so blind to the desires and intentions of others to miss the obvious; telltale sign he could in fact not be the best in that department.

Brianthebutcher, from everything I've read this girl is leading you on, and enjoying the attention and every day conversation. But she has no intention of actually getting back together with you. Especially now that you've confronted her, and got an 'I don't know'. If she felt as strongly as you do, she'd be like 'fuck yes, let's do this, let's get back together right now and be long distance.'

If someone wants to be with you, they will be with you no matter what it takes.

My disclaimer as always... I could be totally wrong, but that's just what I'm getting from everything you've said about the situation.

Brianthebutcher, from everything I've read this girl is leading you on, and enjoying the attention and every day conversation. But she has no intention of actually getting back together with you. Especially now that you've confronted her, and got an 'I don't know'. If she felt as strongly as you do, she'd be like 'fuck yes, let's do this, let's get back together right now and be long distance.'

If someone wants to be with you, they will be with you no matter what it takes.

My disclaimer as always... I could be totally wrong, but that's just what I'm getting from everything you've said about the situation.

I really don't think she is to be honest. I also really don't think she knows what she wants whatsoever. All I can ask for is if she's leading me on to at least tell me and end this. I can't put my life on hold forever waiting for her to make a move. Hopefully it's sooner than later so I can move on with my life if I need to. Shes planning on a trip out here to visit come February. So I'll really need to hit up this conversation again and get a real answer in person. It's just been a long 2 years with her. It's hard to move on and I'm holding on to whatever I can. If I need to let go then that's what I need to do. Hopefully I'm wrong. But who really knows.

Moving on sucks, been down that road before.....quarter of my life spent with this girl too :/

My outlet was the gym, find a hobby (outside of collecting vinyl :P) and go from there. I mean what's the worst that can happen?

Been hitting the gym crazy hard. That's been a huge outlet for me.

i just had a guy I dated VERY briefly 9 months ago text me out of the blue telling me he misses me. How do you even respond to that?

This does not, an impressed woman, make.

Advice: Don't do this.

"Error code 18342: The user who you have tried to reach has his/her phone set to not receive booty calls/texts, please try a different number

i just had a guy I dated VERY briefly 9 months ago text me out of the blue telling me he misses me. How do you even respond to that?

This does not, an impressed woman, make.

Advice: Don't do this.

When I get texts I don't want, especially text chains I just reply with "unsubscribe"

Quick. To the point.

Fuckkk dude. I know the pain. And I'm sorry you're having to feel it. Hang in there, buddy.

These last few weeks have been really intensely passionate and intimate.  We both fell in love with each other so hard and so fast.  This will be the first night in over a month that I will be going to sleep in an big empty bed.  I feel so goddamn empty right now.

I anticipated this, so I set up my work schedule to take on as many hours as possible.  I'm working eight hour shifts 10 days in a row, then I'll be doing six day weeks until the next semester begins at the end of January.  I figure it'll distract me and fill my days enough to stave off any spiraling depression.

I've been crying at work.