PO UP: Code Orange "I Am King" 9/2/14 on Deathwish

I must be out of it or something, because I am not liking the new song at all. I spent five minutes waiting for the meaty, grindy Code Orange Kids I know and all I got was a grainy video looking like it had been thrown together by a couple of eighth-graders and a song that sounded like a shoegaze band learned how to play palm mutes and breakdowns.

That aside though, I really loved the first two songs. Still excited to get this in regardless.

I must be out of it or something, because I am not liking the new song at all. I spent five minutes waiting for the meaty, grindy Code Orange Kids I know and all I got was a grainy video looking like it had been thrown together by a couple of eighth-graders and a song that sounded like an emo band learned how to play palm mutes and breakdowns.

That aside though, I really loved the first two songs. Still excited to get this in regardless.

I like the difference this song brings. I love that I really don't know what to expect... even when I do.

I must be out of it or something, because I am not liking the new song at all. I spent five minutes waiting for the meaty, grindy Code Orange Kids I know and all I got was a grainy video looking like it had been thrown together by a couple of eighth-graders and a song that sounded like an emo band learned how to play palm mutes and breakdowns.

I mean, COK have always had the softer atmospheric slow stuff. "Trudge," "Colors," "VI," etc. I personally love the song, and the video, but I'm biased because I love Max Moore.