E3 2014 Discussion

New Zelda looks amazing, game of show for me (I am admittedly a huge LoZ mark). Close runner ups would be Uncharted, Batman, and the return of Halo 2 multiplayer (also a fanboy for those).

Yeah, Zelda is looking good for sure. I was actually really impressed with the Nintendo stuff that they showed. (not surprised, really) Lots of good looking, fun, adorable games.

Between Sony and Microsoft, I'm sure I'll end up buying a slew of these games but neither had any exclusives that really blew me away. Seems like a lot of the big games are going multi-platform, maybe because they cost so much to develop.

If only they would let us play multiplayer cross-platform!

Between Sony and Microsoft, I'm sure I'll end up buying a slew of these games but neither had any exclusives that really blew me away. Seems like a lot of the big games are going multi-platform, maybe because they cost so much to develop.

I would love to shoot some PS4 fan boys.

Between Sony and Microsoft, I'm sure I'll end up buying a slew of these games but neither had any exclusives that really blew me away. Seems like a lot of the big games are going multi-platform, maybe because they cost so much to develop.

Sunset Overdrive and Bloodborne blew me away, but I agree that most of the best looking games are multi-plat.

Im pretty sure Nintendo stole e3 this year.. every game announced is console seller. and its nice to stuff getting announced that doesnt come out every single year like the other consoles did

None of these consoles are launching/debuting so technically everything featured at E3 is a console seller

None of these consoles are launching/debuting so technically everything featured at E3 is a console seller

but im not gonna buy an xbox one to play call of duty or 4 halo games ive already played dozens of times.. little big planet 3 isnt enough for me to get a ps4.. if i didnt already have a wii u, i would have bought one to play at least 2 of the announced titles

but im not gonna buy an xbox one to play call of duty or 4 halo games ive already played dozens of times.. little big planet 3 isnt enough for me to get a ps4.. if i didnt already have a wii u, i would have bought one to play at least 2 of the announced titles

It depends on what your play style is. Uncharted, God of War, The Last of Us, the Dualshock controller and formerly MGS were the reasons I stuck with Sony throughout the years. Bloodborne, and The Order 1886 as well as Playstation TV (which speaks to a specific need in my household) are good enough for me and my cash.