E3 2014 Discussion

I want a Fallout like crazy, but Bethesda said "our next game won't be announced for a long time." Though, that doesn't mean they aren't joking. They have a knack for that sort of thing. There's also the very slight possibility of another Obsidian made Fallout, but that seems highly unlikely at this point.

I'm waiting on the Ubisoft and Sony press conferences tonight.

Kingdom Hearts 3.

Didn't IGN have a Halo remake collection on their line up? It was an Xbox One version of Halo, 2, 3, and 4.

Edit: Yup.

And also a second Halo 2 release it sounds like?

But the collection has 
"Every map ever released for Halo 1-4. All 4 games running 1080p/60fps on dedicated servers. 4000 Gamerscore." - IGN Liveblog

Felt Microsoft played it too safe.  Same shit they always announce... Really hoping Sony will deliver.

Yep. I'm super disappointed with their conference. Other than the Halo collection (that everyone knew about already from leaks) there was nothing huge announced exclusively for Xbox. Do people care about Crackdown?

Yep. I'm super disappointed with their conference. Other than the Halo collection (that everyone knew about already from leaks) there was nothing huge announced exclusively for Xbox. Do people care about Crackdown?

I agree 100%.  The only other game I thought looked good was Inside, but that looks multi-plat so no worries there.  I guess all Xbox users care about is Halo and getting COD map packs earlier.

When I buy a One I am mainly looking for Halo but Dead Rising 3 was the only game that interested me at launch but with this conference I am pretty interested in Sunset Overdrive and The Division. I am going to be honest, Crackdown for me wasn't really fun. Controls weren't great but if they can fix the gameplay then I might get this one. Sucks no Gears at this years E3 as well