Which band's discography would you want repressed?

• 1 month later...

With all the numerous reissues in the last two or three years, I still wonder why no one repressed Armor For Sleep's Dream To Make Believe and What To Do When You Are Dead.

Neither of them were ever pressed. Only Smile for Them and a 10" of Williamsburg. 

Would be awesome if either of them got pressed though.

Neither of them were ever pressed. Only Smile for Them and a 10" of Williamsburg.

Would be awesome if either of them got pressed though.

Specifically dream to make believe. That album literally changed my life inadvertently. As silly as that is. Twelve year old me woulda never went down the road of music exploration if I had chose the Fat Joe cd at walmart instead.

I see a copy of Last broadcast at Zia on Thunderbird for 65 bucks every time I visit. It's been there a few months. I've considered forking up the cash, but I holding out for Some Cities if I ever see it anywhere.  Also, Samarai Pizza cats are awesome. I want to be your friend.

That was my copy!!!! I lived over on 35th Ave and Greenway for a couple years and purged a bit of my collection there, funnily enough right after I quit the Chandler Zia, but yeah thats been there foreeeever. And my god you may be the only person whos ever known what Samurai Pizza Cats is :o we'd get along quite well

With the exception of Superunknown, soundgarden needs to repress everything. Yes I know BMF and Ultramega have been redone, but theyre not very good repressed. I wanna see everything get repressed QUALITY!

...if this was a few days ago, I would have said In Flames, but since that seems to be happening... :D

YES. Had a copy of Last Broadcast a couple years ago and gave up on finding their other LPs because holy shit are they pricey. 'Some Cities' is still an absolute favorite of mine. 'Black and White Town' gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. 

I'd love to find a copy of Lost Souls on vinyl.  Hoping for more music from Doves in the future.  Jimi Goodwin's solo album was pretty good and Black Rivers sounds promising, but it's just not the same as a Doves record.