Ambient Related Releases (Drone, Field Recording, Neo-Classical, Experimental)

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the folks who missed out on the first run, Sonic Pieces is re-pressing Moon Ate the Dark's I+II on clear and black vinyl (clear is out of 200). It's not the same packaging as the first edition but

Already got my hands on a copy of William Basinski's new album A Shadow In Time. I'm very much looking forward to spending a lot of time with in the next couple weeks, but after three consecutive list

Brock Van Wey - White Clouds Drift On An On 4xLP  - warehouse found copies -  up at Echospace Detroit

https://joerichipsvingers.bandcamp.com/album/de-avonturen-van-joeri-chipsvingers

I just discovered this album on Bandcamp and am slightly blown away, this is so cool! Seriously loving it.

”A brain-melter from Belgium’s Joeri Chipsvingers, this album goes full Beefheart on contemporary classical music, turning it inside out.”

Absolutely love this thread! Listened to angry aggressive rock music most of my life, got pretty heavy into ambient space music a few years ago. Started making some of my own with 5K visuals.

The first "album" was a collection of meditation or relaxing beats that I made while getting familiar with the software. Currently working on a new "album" of shorter tracks. Would love to put something out on vinyl eventually.

Open to any comments, questions or feedback.

Cheers!

Edited by ROVVLES
  • 1 month later...