PO: This Will Destroy You - Another Language (9/16)

UPDATE!

For all of you who bought in on the group buy...

Tom has assured me that this mass bundle will be one of the earliest shipments out from Aus!

Once I get these copies, I'll begin packing and be looking to ship as soon as possible!!

I slightly miscalculated cost on this (first time doing a group buy for me) but this will not effect cost for you, as a buyer, in any way. You live and you learn! :)

Every order will be shipped out via Media Mail w/ tracking. I'll be contacting each of you individually to confirm all the shipping information and to begin a chat that I can send the tracking information to!

I pack strong and will do so for each and every record. I want to make sure that the many miles these records must travel end up being comfortable ones :D

Also, I'm considering a raffle for a random toss in... For those of you who bought in, that is :) This is really something enjoyable to be a part of and I'd love to expand that with a cool addition. I'll have to look through what I have and decide what that might be... Surprise, of course :D

Thoughts?

Hope you're all doing well! Can't wait to get these out to you!!

Much love!

Ryan

thanks Ryan!!

I can't wait to get it!!  thanks for taking care of this..

much appreciated.

UPDATE!

For all of you who bought in on the group buy...

Tom has assured me that this mass bundle will be one of the earliest shipments out from Aus!

Once I get these copies, I'll begin packing and be looking to ship as soon as possible!!

I slightly miscalculated cost on this (first time doing a group buy for me) but this will not effect cost for you, as a buyer, in any way. You live and you learn! :)

Every order will be shipped out via Media Mail w/ tracking. I'll be contacting each of you individually to confirm all the shipping information and to begin a chat that I can send the tracking information to!

I pack strong and will do so for each and every record. I want to make sure that the many miles these records must travel end up being comfortable ones :D

Also, I'm considering a raffle for a random toss in... For those of you who bought in, that is :) This is really something enjoyable to be a part of and I'd love to expand that with a cool addition. I'll have to look through what I have and decide what that might be... Surprise, of course :D

Thoughts?

Hope you're all doing well! Can't wait to get these out to you!!

Much love!

Ryan

I don't want you to lose any money for doing this for us - will you let me know what the balance is so I can send it your way? I am very appreciative of you doing this and you shouldn't eat any costs for being a nice guy!

thanks Ryan!!

I can't wait to get it!!  thanks for taking care of this..

much appreciated.

Absolutely man! It's always a pleasure to chat with Tom and by being able to do this it's not only allowed plenty of that but also an opportunity to help us all show our true support! Can't go wrong with that!!

I don't want you to lose any money for doing this for us - will you let me know what the balance is so I can send it your way? I am very appreciative of you doing this and you shouldn't eat any costs for being a nice guy!

No worries man! The down and out of it is actually not all too bad. Regardless of the minor loss, it still feels oh so good :)

Ryan for VC President

Derek for VC Vice President

Hahahah I'm not the president material... but I'd gladly hold secondary to Derek! Much, much love for that dude!! :D

hey man, is there any chance i will be able to pick one of these up from you? and will i still need to pay the $16.70 postage if i can

hey man, is there any chance i will be able to pick one of these up from you? and will i still need to pay the $16.70 postage if i can

no postage dude, we can meet at the same place as last time for a handover. when you buy through bigcartel, i'll refund the postage charge straight away. if you want one from me, dont sleep. I really dont have many left....

no postage dude, we can meet at the same place as last time for a handover. when you buy through bigcartel, i'll refund the postage charge straight away. if you want one from me, dont sleep. I really dont have many left....

cheers man, i've just placed my order. let me know when you get them so we can do this thing :)

This album rules so hard. Might be top 3 of the year so far. It just flows so perfect from start to finish.

I'm leaning towards this as well. On top of being a solid entry to their discography, there's a good portion of the album that simply induces the feels with me. It's hard to describe, but there are certain sounds on Another Language that make me feel things I haven't felt from other music in quite some time.

I'm leaning towards this as well. On top of being a solid entry to their discography, there's a good portion of the album that simply induces the feels with me. It's hard to describe, but there are certain sounds on Another Language that make me feel things I haven't felt from other music in quite some time.

definitely with you guys on the top 3 of this year thing.

when i listened to it yesterday i put it on again almost immediately after.

it's beautiful, can't wait to listen to it again later today.

100% agree with both of these statements.  Not only do I continuously want to revisit the album, it just invokes such an absorbing feeling while listening to it.  It's like you get sucked in to another dimension where it's just you and this album.  Every moment feels like it's in the right place, and you don't want to miss a second of it.  Yeah there are standout moments, but those standout moments wouldn't standout as much if the progress before it didn't draw you in. 

I think the navy blue cover art is a perfect color choice.  I feel like I'm traversing through a thick, dark, blue atmosphere.

And the ending moment is almost like you were witnessing a beautiful destruction of the world, with distant alarms going off, and then in an instant it's wrapped up and that's it.  There is nothing left.

Horrible way to convey my thoughts (Pitchfork would burn me at the stake), but I think you get my drift.

^^ I totally agree with wanting to keep revisiting it over and over. It's incredible. I'd love to get my hands on one of the blue variants, hopefully an online store in the US gets some copies.

Hopefully not because then everyone who paid out the ass for AUS shipping would be pretty pissed haha.

Do it! Haven't gotten into TWDY until hearing this album (although I tried when Tunnel Blanket came out but that one didn't work for me).

Tunnel Blanket might've been the worst starting point for a new listener. I think it's a great album, but Young Mountain or s/t is a little easier to digest for newcomers.