Swans Hype: 2022 Edition

Anyone looking to get the self-titled 12" you can do so for $10.33 through GileadMedia's new site. 19% discount with the code erodingprices.

There was a discount for the Love Of Life boxset as well but those sold out already

http://www.erodingwinds.com/product/swans-swans-12/

• 3 weeks later...

Apparently there's standalone releases coming of White Light and Love of Life. Might be of interest for those who didn't want to spend the dollars and only wanted/needed one of the two.

edit: Since these have originally been released last year, this might not be news to most of you. They're seeing release next month in Europe.

• 1 month later...

So bummed out about this. The only thing that struck me as off in Grimm's statement was the weird clichéd "I'm gonna make you a star!" quote which sounds so artificial I can't imagine anyone who's not in a poorly written book/play/movie saying it but it is waaaaaaaaaay too early to be sure (if anyone ever can be) of what actually happened. I'd love someone to be able to empirically prove this allegation was false but in the mean time I'm just bummed out.

Really upset about the accusation. I have the upmost respect for him and his work. We need more artists in the world like Michael Gira. Hopefully we get to the bottom of what actually happened soon and this is proven to not be true.

I know this isn't really the time for stuff like this...but I think you meant utmost, not upmost. Not saying it to be a dick, just to educate.

I'm not gonna pretend that listening to the guy's music makes me know him at all, but I always assumed he was a pretty standup person. His art has always displayed a deep appreciation for women that I was able to relate to as a man raised by a single mother. Not siding with either party at this point though. Innocent until proven guilty on both sides as far as I am concerned.

I don't even think actual sex offenders use cliché lines like that.

Hey man, casting couches exist. I believe this accusation very loosely ties into that singer Kesha's legal battle right now and I believe that the Dr. Luke chode actually did tell her that. I work directly with sex offenders every day and they'll tell anyone what they want to hear.

• Derek™ changed the title to Swans Hype: 2022 Edition