Minus the Bear - Planet Of Ice 2xLP Reissue

• 3 weeks later...

They aren't responsible for getting this pressed... and they aren't the only place that started taking preorders either, so you can't really direct any disappointment towards them this time.

But I can. The fact that they do this on a consistant basis is enough for me.

Still on, just saw the SRC email this morning saying it was now being pushed back to the end of October.

I wanted to pre-order an album, not give them a short term loan.

Yeah I REALLY want to order this.. but I hate preordering and paying prior to shipping.  Your post made me laugh out loud though that's pretty funny.

• 2 weeks later...

At least the price is logical on this. I was hoping SS would be better than the other pre-orders we've seen. Not sure why everyone else is $32.99 before shipping.

SRC I could see gouging but was pretty shocked when I saw Bullmoose with the same price, as they are usually pretty good with their prices.

Part of me really wants to grab that HRP remaster but since I scored a black OP for literally $8 a few years ago in EX+ condition I can't bring myself to splurge on it.

Also, I find it crazy that a bunch of releases that were either newly released in 2007 or shortly before in 2006 and defined 2007 for me are all being either re-released on vinyl or getting their first vinyl press this year all within about 2 months of each other.