I just got one of the best deals of my life.

GYBE - F#A#infinity - /500 version $18

I'm sure you researched and know 100% that it is a first press, but it is weird to me the every pressing including the current one have a sticker on the polybag saying that they are out of 500.

I'm sure you researched and know 100% that it is a first press, but it is weird to me the every pressing including the current one have a sticker on the polybag saying that they are out of 500.

This was one of my biggest pet peeves with Discogs. 

There were a TON of ppl listing the repress as the 1st press....

You really can't blame them though, that repress is really detailed (in that it includes all those extra bonus items), and the repress has a hype sticker that says:

R-1093854-1356083003-4618.jpeg

so it leads to a TON of confusion.

I would see this release pop up as the OG press all the time, and 9/10 times when i pressed for an image of the hand drawn ###/500 on the back, they'd realize they had the repress...

Finally scored one for a very reasonable price a couple months ago. very happy.

Been having a lot of success buying collections this year.  I keep what I want, sell the rest, and donate what I don't sell to charity.  Made enough to put a new roof on my house, keep a few grand in records, and donate another grand or so in records to charity.  The records I have sunk into my collection for .50 each or less have been mind blowing.  2014, I'm in love with you.