OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Why don't more distributors cap the purchase ? Please put a limit to what people can buy. I really wish there was way to stop this shit. It pisses me off so bad. There's been many releases I needed to get to complete my collection of certain artists (just one variant I don't collect all the different variants out there) and I can't get my hands on them because assholes buy up 15 copies and they sell out before I can get the money together. Its not right some of us have families and kids and can't purchase vinyl as soon as a preorder goes live. Sorry for bitching here but flipping seriously pisses me off and I will not buy shit from them. Rant over

Her name is Kristine. Malerie Kristine.

Hrm. I assumed it was a first name, middle name kind of deal.

Looks like I might have to grab that gray from you if getting the peach is going to be this hard.

My date is in 5 days. I'll see what I can do about the peach variants too. I'll take like $120 with me and try to pick up a couple extra copies if possible.

Please don't everyone ask me to grab them one though, I'm going to get 3 if possible. That means, one for me, one for Tets, and possibly one for someone else on here, but who knows how many I'll even be able to get.

Did we ever get pressing info on these peach guys?

Why don't more distributors cap the purchase ? Please put a limit to what people can buy. I really wish there was way to stop this shit. It pisses me off so bad. There's been many releases I needed to get to complete my collection of certain artists (just one variant I don't collect all the different variants out there) and I can't get my hands on them because assholes buy up 15 copies and they sell out before I can get the money together. Its not right some of us have families and kids and can't purchase vinyl as soon as a preorder goes live. Sorry for bitching here but flipping seriously pisses me off and I will not buy shit from them. Rant over

She's not selling a pre-order version.  She's selling the version that goes on sale TONIGHT, at the first show of the tour.  She probably does NOT have one in hand, let alone three.  And they might be capping purchases at the show, and I hope to have more info soon.

Hrm. I assumed it was a first name, middle name kind of deal.

My date is in 5 days. I'll see what I can do about the peach variants too. I'll take like $120 with me and try to pick up a couple extra copies if possible.

Please don't everyone ask me to grab them one though, I'm going to get 3 if possible. That means, one for me, one for Tets, and possibly one for someone else on here, but who knows how many I'll even be able to get.

Did we ever get pressing info on these peach guys?

I'm guessing 1500, which I think was what we were dealing with on the Merchnow version as well.

Wasn't the D2F version only 1,000?

My thoughts were 1500, because after hours and hours of sales, the number never changed from 1000 in stock.  Eventually, it started moving downwards.  That's the only reason I assumed it was more.I think max stock on the site was 1000 at a time.

She's not selling a pre-order version. She's selling the version that goes on sale TONIGHT, at the first show of the tour. She probably does NOT have one in hand, let alone three. And they might be capping purchases at the show, and I hope to have more info soon.

Either way she's a bitch and robbing Coheed Fans and the band themselves IMO. Why should she make 160 dollars profit off of somebody else's work ? Coheed isn't getting any of that money . I'm sorry I just really hate flippers.

Hey now, that's the reason I moved here.....since clubbing dolphins is "looked down" upon by the uppity New Yorkers I was raised with.

Good luck down there. I couldn't stand t be heat all year round. Born and raised and after 30 years I wanted some season changes and I had to run from the law a after "clubbing a few"

This made me lol for one reason, this is still massively available on black. There are so many releases I might agree with you on, but this is definitely not one of them.

This made me lol for one reason, this is still massively available on black. There are so many releases I might agree with you on, but this is definitely not one of them.

So if it doesn't apply here no big deal it does apply in other instances and when the black sells out it will apply. It applys to Turbine Blade right now as we speak.

Also, the grey variant of what we assume is ~1,500 took...3 or 4 days to sell out? So even if someone really wanted a grey variant, that's a pretty decent amount of time to get one.