OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

WIll someone please help me out with a peach please? i am working and cant make it to their show, i will pay you in advance and for shipping and everything. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out.

Preaching to the choir, brotha.

You guys I would, but when my wife sees that I am buying 3 variants, it'll be all I could do to  get ONE copy of the peach...we'll see. If I can score 1+ I'll sell at cost to me.

I think I'm going to go to the SLC show general admission. Why not see them twice? So I might be able to pick up an extra copy or two on top of the extra copy at Denver.

You guys I would, but when my wife sees that I am buying 3 variants, it'll be all I could do to  get ONE copy of the peach...we'll see. If I can score 1+ I'll sell at cost to me.

Same here. If I can snag one, I'll gladly sell it to the board.

Hook a brotha up?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the 50 pages of comments but are we assuming the tour variant will be available on all dates even though the pre-order and retail versions aren't available until weeks later? I'm going to the first date on 9/5. If they don't have them and I miss the pre-order I will be sad.

Sorry if this was answered somewhere in the 50 pages of comments but are we assuming the tour variant will be available on all dates even though the pre-order and retail versions aren't available until weeks later? I'm going to the first date on 9/5. If they don't have them and I miss the pre-order I will be sad.

They will be on all dates.