OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

On top of that, I do have friends unable to make the tour....so I was hoping to be able to help them out, and now that's a big ole fucking NOPE. 

House of Blues has a program with the restaurant. Go early, order I think its $15 worth of food and drink and you get in early. Thats what I did for the past couple shows up here in Cleveland. Might be worth a shot.

House of Blues has a program with the restaurant. Go early, order I think its $15 worth of food and drink and you get in early. Thats what I did for the past couple shows up here in Cleveland. Might be worth a shot.

I called and asked that before I bought VIP. All that does is put you at the head of the GA line.

I'm already getting in for the VIP performance, spending the money at the restaurant won't help.

Well it was just a suggestion, I'm gonna try that and if I don't get a peach its not the end of the world. Honestly, I really only want the grey. If by some miracle I DO get the peach. I'll probably just sell to my local store and let him do what he will with it.

I used to go to Myrtle Beach with my family every year and always wanted to hit up a show there. Their Gospel brunch was always awesome. But it always seemed like whenever we were there the same band was always playing: Hootie and the Blowfish.

Hootie is a god here in Charleston. The man can do no wrong.

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about trying to get a tour press. It's not like that's the only way to get a copy of the album plus it's out of probably over 1000.

I understand that rationale. Coheed is one of my favorite bands, so I would like to have all three variants of this particular pressing. Can't speak for anyone else.

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about trying to get a tour press. It's not like that's the only way to get a copy of the album plus it's out of probably over 1000.

Highly influential and inspirational album for me. Grew up with it constantly in my cd player/playlist. So it's just much more of an emotional attachment.

Pre-ordered the grey, got a tour variant and if supply holds out to this weekend, I'm preordering the black 180 as well. I don't see very many other albums I would do this for. Maybe 2 or 3.

Also, I think I'm liking the look of the grey with the album artwork more than the peach.

Yeah, the peach looks good with the inner art, but I think the grey will work better with the cover art.

I was really hoping for a dark blue or something, but I'm not gonna complain. Just happy to be getting a copy of this album.