OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Shiiiit. I just have reg tickets (thought I couldn't afford to go bc I got layed off but wife bought me tickets for my bday, and got a new, better job in the meantime lol but back to it...) If they are selling out I'm going to try and get someone with package tickets to buy it before it statrts and pay them back instantly....James you going to Orlando show?! Lol

Shiiiit. I just have reg tickets (thought I couldn't afford to go bc I got layed off but wife bought me tickets for my bday, and got a new, better job in the meantime lol but back to it...) If they are selling out I'm going to try and get someone with package tickets to buy it before it statrts and pay them back instantly....James you going to Orlando show?! Lol

I will be, but if there are limits, I'll be helping myself before helping others. :/

I will be, but if there are limits, I'll be helping myself before helping others. :/

I agree with that. I'm just saying...you might see out front bribing people to buy me one before they get bought up by the access people buying 3 for eBay and "the board" (no offense to the board, I've bought for the board before too) lol

Hrm. I assumed it was a first name, middle name kind of deal.

My date is in 5 days. I'll see what I can do about the peach variants too. I'll take like $120 with me and try to pick up a couple extra copies if possible.

Please don't everyone ask me to grab them one though, I'm going to get 3 if possible. That means, one for me, one for Tets, and possibly one for someone else on here, but who knows how many I'll even be able to get.

Did we ever get pressing info on these peach guys?

Thank you so much, man. I owe you big time.

How was the show in Riverside? I was on the guestlist but my buddy and I didn't really feel like being stuck in traffic for an hour +, so we decided to opt out. I saw tickets on stub hub plummet to like $7.00 bucks a pop. I take it wasn't close to being sold out? 

How was the show in Riverside? I was on the guestlist but my buddy and I didn't really feel like being stuck in traffic for an hour +, so we decided to opt out. I saw tickets on stub hub plummet to like $7.00 bucks a pop. I take it wasn't close to being sold out?

I wish the only thing keeping me from going to shows for free was 90 minutes of traffic. Central KY sucks.

I probably should have mentioned that it's not my picture... I got it from a guy posting on reddit. There is another guy who commented saying that vinyl sold out about four people in front of him, but he had standard tickets. I'm sure that anyone who has Platinum or Gold tickets will be able to pick it up.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheFence/comments/2flnwl/merch_table/