OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

Appreciate all the info in this thread. Was able to grab a copy of this and get it signed in Charlotte the other night. The M&G started maybe 10 minutes after they let us in, and they encouraged everyone to head to merch first.

The venue I was at didn't have a coat check, so I wrapped it in the shirt and hoodie I bought, clipped my bag to my belt and prayed for the best, hah. Surprisngly enough it survived almost entirely unscathed after being on the front lines all night.

It was my 19th time seeing Coheed and they were awesome as per usual. Such nice, personable guys to talk to as well, of course.

Only jammed the first track since it's been a busy few days, but the remaster sounds pretty awesome. The vocals shine even more than they already did, I feel.

Unnecessary pictures:
rjEVL7z.png
TFE6WE5.png

I'm the designer on those posters, and they are legit. The venue/promoter paid for 50 posters to be given away to the VIP ticket holders, and then I did a run of 33 to sell myself. Feel free to check my eBay or Etsy feedback if you don't trust my word.

Cheers!

According to the listing it would have been given to 50 VIP (assumed 1/2 plat and 1/2 gold) persons. Or the entire thing could be completely false and someone is pulling our (third) legs. 

Appreciate all the info in this thread. Was able to grab a copy of this and get it signed in Charlotte the other night. The M&G started maybe 10 minutes after they let us in, and they encouraged everyone to head to merch first.

The venue I was at didn't have a coat check, so I wrapped it in the shirt and hoodie I bought, clipped my bag to my belt and prayed for the best, hah. Surprisngly enough it survived almost entirely unscathed after being on the front lines all night.

It was my 19th time seeing Coheed and they were awesome as per usual. Such nice, personable guys to talk to as well, of course.

Only jammed the first track since it's been a busy few days, but the remaster sounds pretty awesome. The vocals shine even more than they already did, I feel.

Unnecessary pictures:

rjEVL7z.png

TFE6WE5.png

I wasn't a big fan of the peach color at first but in This light and picture it actually looks really good.

Does anyone have any info on which variant is the least pressed of three grey peach black

Ahh ye old variant collect. I unfortunately am not in a position to do that. A wife and four kids doesn't allow it lol.

lol i'm enjoying it as long as I can. The GF knows I love Coheed but she doesn't understand the need for the same album in "different colors".

lol i'm enjoying it as long as I can. The GF knows I love Coheed but she doesn't understand the need for the same album in "different colors".

I think it's a female thing because when I first started collecting I mentioned the need for all the variants to my wife and she said uh no. Absolutely not.