OUT NOW: Coheed and Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3 Repress

The peach definitely looks a little less vibrant in that photo because of the lighting. Despite that, my  A/B is definitely more pale than typical peach, but my C/D is a little more orangey than usual. Looks awesome regardless.

The hype around this definitely is interesting. Almost everyone who got in early got a copy, but I heard no chatter about it in line. Not sure if a lot of people didn't know the circumstances of the release, or if everyone knew and was just trying to keep it quiet so they could get theirs.

I bought the merchnow copy and I've been listening to it over the past few days and I can't seem to get back into it. With that being said if anyone would like to make a trade for it I'd be up for it. I obviously don't have it yet but I'd rather this go to someone who will enjoy it more than I will. You can check my tradelist in my sig. Shoot me a pm when done.

I bought the merchnow copy and I've been listening to it over the past few days and I can't seem to get back into it. With that being said if anyone would like to make a trade for it I'd be up for it. I obviously don't have it yet but I'd rather this go to someone who will enjoy it more than I will. You can check my tradelist in my sig. Shoot me a pm when done.

PMd

I'm going to this in Atlanta, and honestly, I'm GA, so I probdbly couldn't get it anyway, but worrying about a record getting ruined while I'm trying to enjoy the show is not what I'm about right now. I'll trade some rad shit for it (maybe Coheed memorabilia non vinyl) but I honestly don't think its worth ruining the concert experience.

Saw them for an amazing sixth time last night.

I'm pretty sure the represses didn't sell out until about half of GA got in. I got mine with Gold, and had a tote bag to put the records in to give to my dad who was sitting upstairs.

I saw a few people who were holding on to it in the crowd and they got destroyed. In fact I'm pretty sure I caused some corner damage on a guy's who kept poking me in the side with it.

I also picked up the new Davenport Cabinet album and the Maps of Non-existent Places album from Thank You Scientist which I got the entire band to sign (The drummer drew a pair of tits in the gatefold). He said I could email him for a blue if I got black (which I did), but I don't care much.