My Chemical Romance Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge & The Black Parade 2015 Pressing

I dunno what's going on. I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a while. I had one BP order cancelled yesterday, but got shipping for 3 cheers. I checked hot topic this morning when I got into work and noticed BP wasn't giving me a sold out message, so I ordered it. Then I checked the website again to see if 3 cheers was in stock. But I didn't see either albums listed. I almost posted a link here, but I didn't want to get people's hopes up. I saw what Travis said and was awaiting my cancellation email. instead it gets shipped and some asshole buys 50 copies of each.

I was happy enough that Travis is working on getting more of these pressed.

Whatever man.

Have enough requests to head back today after work. I tried to message people individually but am getting a lot of PM's. I will just buy as many of each as I can and then go through the messages. People who got to me first will have priority.

I would love to have both Newbury copies... I'll PM you.

OK...skipped lunch and drove 20 miles to Newbury...I got 2 copies of TC and one copy of BP...The Newbury by my house said they are getting two copies of each tomorrow so I'll try and snag those as well...I will only sell one record to each person, so if you requested both I'm sorry...I think this is the best way to get more out to people who missed out...Prices are as follows:

35 ppd for TC (retail 26.50 without tax)

38 ppd for BP (retail 29.99 without tax)

Im only asking for a little extra for gas.

I will PM people in the order they came in, and will definitely try to get more tomorrow! All orders paid today will be shipped out tomorrow morning.

OK...skipped lunch and drove 20 miles to Newbury...I got 2 copies of TC and one copy of BP...The Newbury by my house said they are getting two copies of each tomorrow so I'll try and snag those as well...I will only sell one record to each person, so if you requested both I'm sorry...I think this is the best way to get more out to people who missed out...Prices are as follows:

I will PM people in the order they came in, and will definitely try to get more tomorrow! All orders paid today will be shipped out tomorrow morning.

Yoooo.

I don't know you, but I like you already.

anyone have any ideas how to deal with them. I ordered an "in stock" item in december and yet to have gotten anything. Like I've gotten OH IT SHIPPED BUT ITS LOST. Then Later...We didn't have it. we're trying! We're sorry! I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK

File a paypal claim? Dont want to beat a dead SRC, but I'll just say yeah, dont order from them.

Customer service finally replied to my email and confirmed that "auto-checked" was going to change to shipped shortly.  As soon as I got that email, my status changed to shipped.  Not sure if it was because I had someone look into it or not, but there's hope for people who are still on the fence that have not received the shipped status yet!

Finally got a call back from my closest Hot Topic (roughly 45 minutes from where I am in Philadelphia) that was supposed to be getting both Black Parade and Three Cheers. They said they had Three Cheers, but Black Parade had run out.

My order for Three Cheers didn't get canceled the other night, luckily.

So if anyone in the area is looking for Three Cheers, it sounds like King Of Prussia Mall has a few in stock. Probably won't last long though.