PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

The L.A. episode was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Sure enough I was pretty 'faced and yelled at the TV a few times. Especially during some of the parts where to me, it felt like Grohl was fanboying so much he was one step away from sucking Josh Homme's dick.

He's always been like that with Homme, hence the QOTSA and TCV collaborations.

Picked up the Seattle cover from my local record store – forgot that I preordered this from the UK store... and when I got home, there was the preorder with the flexi. Got the Nashville cover (you couldn't choose). So now I have a US pressing (preorder) and a Euro/UK pressing, though there's no difference, both pressed at Pallas, I assume.

So bummed.  I really want to see this series, but dont have HBO.  I thought i beat the system when a friend gave me her username and password for my apple tv app, but it says I need to register with my cable provider.  Sorry if its a little off topic.  I just still cant get into this even after spinning it a dozen times and was hoping the series would help

So bummed. I really want to see this series, but dont have HBO. I thought i beat the system when a friend gave me her username and password for my apple tv app, but it says I need to register with my cable provider. Sorry if its a little off topic. I just still cant get into this even after spinning it a dozen times and was hoping the series would help

The show is cool but gets really boring at times IMO. think soundcity. Cool documentary but it seemed to get boring for awhile before the live music.

So bummed.  I really want to see this series, but dont have HBO.  I thought i beat the system when a friend gave me her username and password for my apple tv app, but it says I need to register with my cable provider.  Sorry if its a little off topic.  I just still cant get into this even after spinning it a dozen times and was hoping the series would help

the series wont help, might make it worse.  Specifically the cheezy lyrical inspiration gets exposed.... 

why not torrent?

the LA episode was my least fav so far... felt (more) scattered and really didnt touch on the music/culture as much as it did Rancho and the dudes surrounding it, but even that was vague and hollow.

being a studio geek I had already watched and read a lot about Rancho, and this episode didnt bring anything new to the table.

The song... the song had me really excited during the first few bars of the intro.. had a real cool vibe to it, pulling from the sludgey stoner rock of the desert, but then the song kicked in and I had to turn the tv off.

Hope the Seattle episode is next.