PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

I don't know why you guys are bitching about shipping. If you live internationally you need to take into account the shipping fees and import taxes. That stuff adds up.

I mailed a record last week to Belgium and the dude had to pay 36€ import fee on a $125 record. It sucks, but we or the distributor don't make those fees.

Either buy it or don't.

Or move to America.

Even though you have to get butt fucked by shipping, you probably save a fuck ton cause EU as a whole has a ton of better music (at least in my opinion - post rock and what not). I pay a ton for shipping since I'm ordering overseas a lot. Nature of the beast.

I ordered the deluxe so I just figured the high shipping was due to all the crap in it and the size. Not only is the price to ship just the LP bad, but the CD is $8 to ship by itself.

I highly doubt the band is even aware of it, but that company needs a swift kick in the nuts.

Ok. Maybe the bitching for a CD within the states for $8 is justified. Holy dick.

@Kramer, flooded? You think that many people are going to flip the flexi, that it will sell for less than $12?

Flexis blow. I don't sell stuff, but it's a collectors item, so if I sold it, I'd ask collector price. I'm sure there will be a cheap few out there from nice people, but they will be few and far between keeping in mind how popular this band is.

I don't know why you guys are bitching about shipping. If you live internationally you need to take into account the shipping fees and import taxes. That stuff adds up.

I mailed a record last week to Belgium and the dude had to pay 36€ import fee on a $125 record. It sucks, but we or the distributor don't make those fees.

Either buy it or don't.

Or move to America.

Even though you have to get butt fucked by shipping, you probably save a fuck ton cause EU as a whole has a ton of better music (at least in my opinion - post rock and what not). I pay a ton for shipping since I'm ordering overseas a lot. Nature of the beast.

d7oKGhi.gif

Less people flip than most of you think.  So really I doubt the market will be that flooded with the flexis, and if it is, but it in you 45 box and pull it out right as the follow up to Sonic Highways is released and all of the new fans will go crazy for it and you wont have a problem selling it.  

As much as I want the flexi for my Foos collection, spending $33 on shipping to Canada is re-god-damn-diculous.

That being said: IF anyone has ordered and doesn't want the flexi, send me a message and we can work something out.

I'm curious how much you think you can get this for. As absurd as $33 is that might be a bargain for the flexi