PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

Deep Discount has it up for $17.34, and if you order by 11:59pm CST you can use the code "ROSIE" for 15% off. I wasn't crazy about their past two albums but I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this for under $15.

http://www.deepdiscount.com/lp/FOO-FIGHTERS-SONIC-HIGHWAYS-888430900813

Deep Discount has it up for $17.34, and if you order by 11:59pm CST you can use the code "ROSIE" for 15% off. I wasn't crazy about their past two albums but I'm very close to pulling the trigger on this for under $15.

Thanks for the heads up. With the code, it was only $16.73 shipped. Going to cancel my Amazon pre-order.

Also when he won the grammy he posted on instagram a text he sent to Kendrick Lamar saying that he thought he should've won. Talk about humble

Hahahaha! The fact that he posted the screenshot to social media is the reverse of humility. "Look at how humble I am!" Lololololol.

Thanks for this. They also had The Notwist's Neon Golden in stock and on sale which made the purchase double worthwhile and scored me free shipping!

• 1 month later...

Am I missing something? Just went to preorder this on their site to get a specific cover, and the cheapest option is 2 day priority for $20. Media Mail isn't an option. Wtf. o.O

Looks like I'm just going to wait to pick it up at a shop and see if they have any of the covers I like.

ScreenShot2014-10-02at93837PM_zps888b2a8

no response yet, but this is from their FAQ:

SHIPPING

Due to the fragility of shipping vinyl and problems associated with it, we would like to address shipping questions that have come up.
All domestic orders are sent via USPS First Class mail for any package up to 13 ounces and should be received within 1 – 5 business days to most places in the continental United States as orders are coming from the San Diego, CA area.

Once orders go above 13 ounces, they are sent via USPS Priority Mail, which is a flat rate fee, or UPS which is based on dimensions, weight and zone (zip code).  Shipping via UPS is, in general, more expensive than USPS, but is more reliable and has tracking associated with each shipment.

On top of the shipping cost, there are also costs associated with the picking, packaging (all vinyl is shipped in a bubble pouch and sent in a vinyl mailer), etc.

People are inclined to compare all shipping rates to huge companies who are doing bulk business and receive massive discounts from the postage company. We are an independent company working with an independent fulfillment center.  We are focused on quality and making sure your products arrive in a timely manner and in good condition.

I get wanting it to arrive in perfect condition but forcing that as the only option to customers kinda sucks. If they want to make sure it doesn't get lost or fucked up you can still add insurance and tracking to media mail and it would still only be $7 or $8 to ship.

Yeah, and what I didn't copy/paste was that they aren't responsible for any damage. You have to contact the shipping company.