PO: Foo Fighters - Sonic Highway

So why don't we start some sort of Sonic Highways exchange here? I mean really let's get creative. If you get one you don't want swap with someone else. DC for LA. SF for Seattle. I'm thinking order from Amazon, Bullmoose, SRC, wherever.

Also just for fun I added 10 albums to my cart on the FF webstore (not including SH) and the shipping came out to just under $25 for ten albums..... One album $8.62. That's shipping to DC.

So why don't we start some sort of Sonic Highways exchange here? I mean really let's get creative. If you get one you don't want swap with someone else. DC for LA. SF for Seattle. I'm thinking order from Amazon, Bullmoose, SRC, wherever.

Also just for fun I added 10 albums to my cart on the FF webstore (not including SH) and the shipping came out to just under $25 for ten albums..... One album $8.62. That's shipping to DC.

Or even just an exchange of jackets. I wouldn't think the records themselves would be different So why not just swap out the jacket so you can still listen to the record while you're waiting for the cover you want to come in?

Also, I honestly wish they weren't doing it like this. I actually really like the full image much more than the individual ones. Would have been nice if they had the 9 different choices they have now, plus one more that's just the full image..

Or even just an exchange of jackets. I wouldn't think the records themselves would be different So why not just swap out the jacket so you can still listen to the record while you're waiting for the cover you want to come in?

Also, I honestly wish they weren't doing it like this. I actually really like the full image much more than the individual ones. Would have been nice if they had the 9 different choices they have now, plus one more that's just the full image..

I agree, maybe they could've made each individual cover limited to 500 or something and have the "standard" release the whole image

I won't be surprised when they do another release a month later with the full image.  Limited, of course.

We can ship these to each other about 5 times before it would cost the same as the FF webstore. Wether it be the jacket only or the whole thing I think it's a solid solution to a lame issue.

From their Facebook:

As a THANKS for pre-ordering direct, every pre-order from FF official Sonic Highways store http://sonichighways.foofighters.com/ will come with a free gift. 

This sweet limited edition Flexi disc features Foo's take on Roky Erickson's "Two Headed Dog" & is ONLY available free with purchase from Foo Fighters official Sonic Highways store. 
Don’t worry!! If you’ve already pre-ordered from the FF Sonic Highways store, the collectible Flexi will be shipped with your original order. Offer is good while supplies last.

HPS1aep.jpg?1

I would probably order from their site if shipping wasn't the same price as the album!

This is ridiculous! I wanted to order this because of te flexi but $20 for shipping....? What's up with that.  20 freaking dollars, that's absurd. I could by another record. I'll be hitting up my local record shop. F*ck the flexi. 

#F*UCTHEFLEXI

It's all good man.  This is the internets.  You can cuss here.  We can take it.  #fucktheflexi

I ordered the deluxe so I just figured the high shipping was due to all the crap in it and the size. Not only is the price to ship just the LP bad, but the CD is $8 to ship by itself. 

I highly doubt the band is even aware of it, but that company needs a swift kick in the nuts.

They don't answer emails, so don't bother.