Ferguson, and other issues

I think the case is being handled well here in Charleston and is not the average injustice.

There is the video (which helped) and the officer is charged and will likely be in jail for a long time if not given the death penalty.

It is a terrible case for all involved, there are two families suffering.

I feel maybe the officer was inexperienced and it was just a heat of the moment thing. ---Hindsight IS 20/20--- 

Mainly Charleston thrives off tourism and the drunk idiots come from all over, that is what I meant, not that Charleston was special for beaches or something. 

Now it looks like there will be protests on the Ravenel Bridge, I don't understand this, the cop is in custody, what is there to protest? 

Mainly Charleston thrives off tourism and the drunk idiots come from all over, that is what I meant, not that Charleston was special for beaches or something.

I know this, but my point was that it's not any reason or excuse for why he shot this guy. Plenty of seaside area cops have the same stresses without planting a taser next to a dead guy they just shot.

I live on the shore and the latest issue is that a big name bar on the boardwalk is having its liquor license taken away bc they over served someone who killed someone in a drunk driving accident. People are protesting it. Just because this is going on wouldn't excuse anything the cops of this town would do out of stress in their environment.

I know this, but my point was that it's not any reason or excuse for why he shot this guy. Plenty of seaside area cops have the same stresses without planting a taser next to a dead guy they just shot.

I live on the shore and the latest issue is that a big name bar on the boardwalk is having its liquor license taken away bc they over served someone who killed someone in a drunk driving accident. People are protesting it. Just because this is going on wouldn't excuse anything the cops of this town would do out of stress in their environment.

I am not excusing the cop in ANY way. What he did was wrong. What I meant about the stresses and what I said in a previous post was that North Charleston has some of the WORST crime rates in the nation (look it up) and --that-- could be a factor in this case. 

Cop has an indiegogo page.

What. The. Fuck.

Looks like Christopher Dorner is back from the grave and changed his mind about cops...

JSkgIfS.png

In all seriousness this is disgusting, also there's not a damn person supporting this that isn't racist. The least this shitshow crowdfunding site could have done is force everyone to use their real name and photo if they wanted to support this. Then again they probably don't give a damn, and are excited this is somewhat 'viral' and hoping it exceedings the goal so they can pocket them hate bucks.