Through Being Cool / Is A Real Boy Tour

Just got this a message back from say anything camp about a repress for this tour:

"IARB was released on Dog House Records and they have rights to it. We did reach out to them but there wasn't time to go into production and get product for the tour. 

I think they've done more pressings over the years. We'll work on this over the long haul. Thanks.

boyd"

• 1 month later...

Bought it tonight and will try to rip later today (Sunday). It sounds great, just sad there is no WARB on it.

Also, all three bands were phenomenal tonight. I haven't seen that much electricity and excitement from Say Anything in a while. They played all of IARB front to back (minus Admit It) then all of WARB and closed with Admit It. It was wonderful.

Bought it tonight and will try to rip later today (Sunday). It sounds great, just sad there is no WARB on it.

Also, all three bands were phenomenal tonight. I haven't seen that much electricity and excitement from Say Anything in a while. They played all of IARB front to back (minus Admit It) then all of WARB and closed with Admit It. It was wonderful.

Walk through hell included???

Hell yeah! Thanks so much dude!

Has Reggie just been playing Under the Tray? Or have they been doing other songs as well? Doesn't look like setlists are up anywhere.

I'm not sure if they played all of Under the Tray. They definitely played other songs such as Get Well Soon and a couple others. Haven't listened to much Reggie aside from Songs Not To Get Married To so I know it's not super helpful but hopefully it helps.

Looks like the Reggie set list looks something like this.

Your Bleedin' Heart

Drunk Girl at the Get Up Kids Show

Congratulations Smack and Katy

Take Me Home, Please

F.O.O.D. aka Aren't You Hungary

Happy V-Day

Kanji Tattoos...Still in Style???

Get Well Soon

I'm surprised he isn't playing 37.  seemed like he was trying to push that tune as a single. 

amazing set list.  Love reggie hard!

does he still get all dressed up in the costumes or is it pretty straight forward rock show opener stuff? (quick set, even quicker set change)

Maaaaan....last night fucking ruled. Woke up at 6:30 am, moved all day, drove 2.5 hours to catch this show (missed Reggie...bummed, but oh well) ONLY part that sucked was Saves The Day's fucking 7 minute jam-band interlude in the middle of I Get Fucked Up where they sang The fucking Eagles' "Hotel California" but then straight into Sell My Old Clothes....I pretty much went ballistic for a few hours straight. Only thing I'd change about Say Anything's SetList would be to drop one of the Was A Real Boy songs and substitute one of the two b-sides from the For Sale EP instead....still haven't heard either of those songs live. Watching the other guitarist for Say Anything (not Parker) guy on far stage left (your right) going after a Bouncer that was going after a kid who stage dove was kind of crazy...looked like it stirred some shit up

I'm surprised he isn't playing 37. seemed like he was trying to push that tune as a single.

amazing set list. Love reggie hard!

does he still get all dressed up in the costumes or is it pretty straight forward rock show opener stuff? (quick set, even quicker set change)

When I saw them he wasn't crazy dressed up (I think he had a sparkly man thong on(?) though) but pentimento were all dressed as pilgrims