PO: Recover - Ceci N'est Pas Recover EP 10" (Fadeaway Records/Animal Manufacturing Co.)

What album were they touring behind when you saw them?  I saw them probably close to a dozen times behind Rodeo & Picasso and Ceci.  During that time, NO ONE would be able to describe their live shows as boring or non-enthusiastic. 

But I do think they dropped off significantly (both recorded and live) when they put off This May Be the Year.

He's talking about Armor For Sleep not Recover 

Oh, well in that case, I actually agree with him.  Armor For Sleep was completely unimpressive, IMO.

That said, my point about Recover still stands.

posted yesterday from animal 

Attention all COBRAS: A preliminary shipment of Ceci N'est Pas Recover 10" vinyl has shipped! The first 50 "Oh fuck, blood!" and "It should have gone gold" are being sent out from Hello Merch tomorrow. Those are things we DO know. Things we do not know YET: when the remainder of blood and gold will ship, as well as electric blue zombie/Fadeaway edition. We'll post as soon as we know! Also, to speed things up, neither us or the band are getting the first records--so you guys are our eyes and ears out there. Take a picture when you get the darn thing, or maybe even take a video of the record playing! We want to hold it and listen to it just as badly as you do. PS, what you're seeing in this picture is the journey that these little buddies have been on... There's so much to be said for "Made in the USA", we're going local from here on out.

10924736_890468714326705_105132543550438

ordered blue... I have not heard anything yet

They arrived today at 1 and I got all 75 orders packed and in my car.. I'm dropping them at the post office in the morning when they open (they were closed today for the holiday).. Thanks for your patience, the plant delayed them twice, but it was definitely worth the wait.. they look rad!

They arrived today at 1 and I got all 75 orders packed and in my car.. I'm dropping them at the post office in the morning when they open (they were closed today for the holiday).. Thanks for your patience, the plant delayed them twice, but it was definitely worth the wait.. they look rad!

I emailed for an address change and got no confirmation... Anyway I can confirm?

Just got mine #4 of 100. Had to clean it a lot, had that feeling like saw dust was in it. Once I got it spinning it sounded great.

Yeah, had to clean my copy too... seemed very gritty just pulling it out of the sleeve.  But after a cleaning, it sounded really good.

Here's a picture of mine: http://instagram.com/p/yLQZRQtpbq/

Honestly, I think this little EP is totally overlooked.  It is truly something special.  Sad more people haven't heard it and didn't get a chance to see them live (before This May Be the Year I Disappear).

anyone else get theirs? this is the absolute best 10" (and possibly any format record) I own. sounds amazing, the layout is gorgeous and there seems to be a ton of effort that went into it. this is why I have no problem paying more when labels go to these lengths to make it worthwhile.

Got mine a few days ago, came out the paper sleeve pretty crusty but nothing a quick wipe down couldn't fix. I'm super happy with it too, didn't think I'd ever own this EP on vinyl!