PO: Recover - Ceci N'est Pas Recover EP 10" (Fadeaway Records/Animal Manufacturing Co.)

Surprised no ones posted about this yet!:

Blue (/100) Fadeaway Records variant: http://fadeawayrecords.limitedrun.com/products/533459-recover-ceci-nest-pas-recover-10-vinyl-pre-order-ships-11-15

• 100 Copies - Electric Zombie Girl Blue: Because they’re they best part of the artwork (electric blue with heavy cyan haze).

Two other variants (/200 each) via Animal Manufacturing Co.: http://hellomerch.com/collections/animal-manufacturing-company/products/ceci-n-est-pas-recover-10-vinyl

• 200 Copies - Metallic Opaque Gold: Because we all know this record should have gone gold (metallic gold).

• 200 Copies - OH Fuck, Blood: Because blood is awesome (two color oxblood red and milky white).

Cats out of the bag! Fadeaway Records has teamed up with Animal Manufacturing Co. to offer a charity variant of their up coming release, Recover’s seminal EP “Ceci N'est Pas Recover”. This variant in zombie girl blue is limited to 100 hand numbered copies and will only be available through our store. Each order includes an instant digital download so you can enjoy the jams today while you wait for your record to arrive. Animal is releasing two additional variants and you can grab them at tinyurl.com/animalmfgstore. 100% of the proceeds from this release will be donated to a charity that supports and nurtures young musicians.

Fuuuuucking Finally! Saw them touring on this EP back in the day, had never heard of them at the time, live performance blew me away, and they all purposefully looked like they were straight out of the 70's and I loved that too. Tour ruled. Macbeth tour: Taking Back Sunday (Tell All Your Friends), From Autumn To Ashes (Too Bad You're Beautiful), Recover (Ceci N'est Pas Recover), and unfortunately Count Your Stars as well. I remember specifically hearing "Inhale Water" from Recover and being floored immediately

Fuuuuucking Finally! Saw them touring on this EP back in the day, had never heard of them at the time, live performance blew me away, and they all purposefully looked like they were straight out of the 70's and I loved that too. Tour ruled. Macbeth tour: Taking Back Sunday (Tell All Your Friends), From Autumn To Ashes (Too Bad You're Beautiful), Recover (Ceci N'est Pas Recover), and unfortunately Count Your Stars as well. I remember specifically hearing "Inhale Water" from Recover and being floored immediately

They were a force to be reckoned with live that's for sure.

Atlanta? Cotton Club? I was there dude!

wow Been kind of hanging low for a few weeks since I am moving to a new place and trying to save some money but I couldn't say no when I saw this randomly on my facebook news feed.. LOVE this EP LOVE LOVE LOVE.. so so so amazing live would love to see "This May Be The Year" and "Challanger" get pressed as well :)

wow Been kind of hanging low for a few weeks since I am moving to a new place and trying to save some money but I couldn't say no when I saw this randomly on my facebook news feed.. LOVE this EP LOVE LOVE LOVE.. so so so amazing live would love to see "This May Be The Year" and "Challanger" get pressed as well :)

Challenger has been pressed it's up at HelloMerch here: hellomerch.com/products/challenger-lp-12-180g-clear-vinyl

To agree with everyone else this is awesome! A little on the steep side for a 10" but really excited this is finally getting pressed.

Challenger has been pressed it's up at HelloMerch here: hellomerch.com/products/challenger-lp-12-180g-clear-vinyl

To agree with everyone else this is awesome! A little on the steep side for a 10" but really excited this is finally getting pressed.

this has been out for a pretty long time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...