Secret Santa 2014 (the saga continues) Update 12/27/2014 (post your gift pix lazy bastards)

This!

The one thing I was waiting on for my 2nd package was something I ended up wanting for myself after I saw it in person. But I still sent it off, and now it turns out I can't find it anymore. But I can't wait for Tess to have it and (hopefully) enjoy it!

Oh my gosh you are too nice!!!!

AA999469-B250-4D07-9CA8-85516D7079E6_zps

Got mine today! My SS The chorus nerd in me is really digging the Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker Suite" and the cigars/cigar cutter. I'm really grateful and happy. I'm guessing based on the clues my SS is "tellallyourfriends"! If so thank you VERY VERY MUCH?

AA999469-B250-4D07-9CA8-85516D7079E6_zps

Got mine today! My SS The chorus need in me is really digging the Tchaikovsky "Nutcracker Suite" and the cigars/cigar cutter. I'm really grateful and happy. I'm guessing based on the clues my SS is "tellallyourfriends"! If so thank you VERY VERY MUCH?

Fun fact, i have a collection of over 50 nutcrackers. Of which i have never bought one myself and haven't gotten a new one in about 10 years.

B Dubs koozie = awesome

My packages arrived this week, and I've been trying my best not to open them, but I just can't hold out. I am totally blown away by my Secret Santa.

teERps1.jpg

blink-182 - Buddha (green/blue split)

Messer - Im Schwindel (German post-punk)

cEuk6Bq.jpg

Last Call - 12:57 7" (blue)

Daylight - The Difference in Good and Bad Dreams 7" (clear w/ haze) - looks super cool in the light!

Assorted label stickers and buttons (plus a discount code for Topshelf Records, which I will certainly be making use of). There's no way my SS would have known this, but I actually have a small collection of music-themed buttons, so these will be right at home!

A set of "vinyl" coasters - will definitely see some use on my desk, which has tons of watermarks from various glasses...

2 (two!) mix-CDs, titled: Mixed Feelings Vol. 1: Songs You Might Like and Mixed Feelings Vol. 2: Songs You Probably Don't Like. I've been listening on-and-off to Volume 1 since I opened the packages, and I dig it! Also, I laughed maybe too hard when I read these titles. Hoping my recipient enjoys my mix CD title half as much.

NOFX - Ten Years of Fuckin' Up DVD - I've been meaning to watch this, now I can!

Against Me! - We're Never Going Home DVD - Apparently a documentary of an Against Me! tour, which I am also looking forward to watching. :^)

And finally, last but most absolutely and certainly not least, is a "Milo Goes Record Shopping" tote bag. I don't really have words for how thoughtful and creative this is, but what I can say is thank you so much! I will be the envy of every Broken Bells-shopping "indie" kid at the local record store!

I am not 100% certain who my Secret Santa is, but going by the clues I was given (from Germany, likes cats and Jimmy Eat World), I have narrowed it down significantly. ᵒᴥᵒ has posted in both the Jimmy Eat World reissue thread and CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL, and is from Germany. There was another contender, but he hasn't posted in this thread, so I must conclude that my SS is, in fact:

Mr. (or Mrs.) ᵒᴥᵒ!

If I'm wrong, I will go back to sleuthing, but if I'm right - thank you! This is incredible. I appreciate you sharing some music from Germany with me - I can't wait to listen to Im Schwindel - and everything else is superb. Especially that tote bag. Just too cool. Thank you so much. :'^)

Really? I'm spinning that next!

Yeah that was from me. I had that Christmas card left over from last year and couldn't believe how perfect it fit for this situation. And the cigars are left over from my bachelor party had like four that weekend so I'm good on my cigar intake for the next year.

Yeah that was from me. I had that Christmas card left over from last year and couldn't believe how perfect it fit for this situation. And the cigars are left over from my bachelor party had like four that weekend so I'm good on my cigar intake for the next year.

Thank you for everything! I appreciate it!

c'mon guys.. get ahold of me.. i haven't heard shit from any of you since you were given your ss.. get your shit together and get ahold of me please..

JessRD, yocaseycasey, themeconspiracy, onlettingjoe, DakotyTSI, noalarmplanet, youinreverse

wait, what? why am i on this list? we've talked a bunch of times.

:(